Should be taking meds?

Sassa

Reaction score
Started to shed quite much since 2 month back.
Even though my hair is thick and dense, the area in the vertex and my right temple have started to become thin.

Recomendations?
1.jpg2.jpg

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 296
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 280

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
Wtf i thought IT was My head same hair everything, how is your family history how old are you

Sassa

Reaction score
Wtf i thought IT was My head same hair everything, how is your family history how old are you
My father died very young so cant really know on my fathers side. On my mothers side there's not really much hairloss. My uncle that is like 40 is like NW2.

I'm 27

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to here about your father, buy nizoral or regenpureDR I recommend RegenpureDR, and take pictures every month if it gets worse finasteride is an option mate

- - - Updated - - -

Can you take picture when you pull back hair so I can se the hairline better

Sassa

Reaction score
Pictures of my hairline. The right temple has started to receed while the left temple hasnt changed.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 272
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 290

ashleysummer

Reaction score
Honestly, this is a question you should ask your doctor. They are going to be able to give you the best answer. You can try to do your own research, read this info - CanadaDrugs , but still only a doctor can give you some professional advice

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, this is a question you should ask your doctor. They are going to be able to give you the best answer. You can try to do your own research, read this info - CanadaDrugs , but still only a doctor can give you some professional advice

Honestly... What the f***?

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stress, genetics, chemotherapy, illness, antidepressants, continued perms can be contributing factors. Cessation and switching of certain antidepressants can stop hair loss and even lead to eventual regrowth. I have used Finasteride for a year and have a healthy full head of hair. My doctor prescribed for prostate problems but it is obviously used mostly successfully for stopping hair loss and encouraging regrowth. My severe hair loss stopped at 3 months on Finestride. Sparse but strengthening hair regrowth soon after. Strong regrowth at 6 months. Full return of hair in12 months or more, or less in my case. It is your choice. Side effects may or may not be in a case to case basis. Fatique and some sexual dysfunction problems in my case. But there are ways to get around both problems which I can discuss further if you like. ( Night dosage of Finasteride and natural hormone enhancers, but some things should be researched for compatibility with Finasteride.) I found Finasteride to be worthy, and some people have no side effects.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stress, genetics, chemotherapy, illness, antidepressants, continued perms can be contributing factors. Cessation and switching of certain antidepressants can stop hair loss and even lead to eventual regrowth. I have used Finasteride for a year and have a healthy full head of hair. My doctor prescribed for prostate problems but it is obviously used mostly successfully for stopping hair loss and encouraging regrowth. My severe hair loss stopped at 3 months on Finestride. Sparse but strengthening hair regrowth soon after. Strong regrowth at 6 months. Full return of hair in12 months or more, or less in my case. It is your choice. Side effects may or may not be in a case to case basis. Fatique and some sexual dysfunction problems in my case. But there are ways to get around both problems which I can discuss further if you like. ( Night dosage of Finasteride and natural hormone enhancers, but some things should be researched for compatibility with Finasteride.) I found Finasteride to be worthy, and some people have no side effects.
Glad.u got your hair back. Can I ask what dose of.finasteride u are taking

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair hasn't been the same since I started getting perms. Wish I knew how bad they would be for my hair ;(

M.Piep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad.u got your hair back. Can I ask what dose of.finasteride u are taking
My dosage of Finasteride is a full 5 ml, but as I said this was prescribed for prostate enlargement. Other people are using lesser dosages with less side effect and reliable hair results. Some are taking minoxidil with Nizoral topically, in combination with Finasteride and Biotin orally. Find a conditioner/cream rinse with Biotin (Treseme carries one) in it and leave it on for a few minutes more before rinsing. Best of luck, there is hope.