Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse? | Page 7 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Short Or Bald Men. Who Do You Think Has It Worse?

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by dancingkpopchick, May 2, 2019.

1. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have any data on that? Smells like assumption to me. Second, you (wrongfully) accused me of using an appeal to authority, you now use the exact same construct but the other way around.

Being a psychologist does not make you an expert in love, I agree. However, one could argue that being a published researcher in the field of adult attachment and someone who specializes in couples therapy is likely to know more about love and relationships than the average Joe. But hey, who am to judge that?

It's time for you to read a book it seems, I'm sorry disney books don't count.

Dude stop throwing that f*****g red herring regarding guys thinking that hair does not matter just so you can muddy the waters of the actual discussion we are having.

Lol, your logic is the best. This is your argument structure: because I had PFS, I must agree that a non-controlled random internet poll with a ridiculously low sample size that happens to support the notion of PFS (or whatever the outcome of that embarrassing poll was) has ANY value in a scientific discussion?

No, the scientific method is still more valuable than anecdote. That doesn't mean that I completely believe the Merck studies (which I don't), but it does mean that I cannot take your poll serious, just because the outcome suits me. It is a moral issue. It is the same as protesting against the death penalty but then supporting the death penalty when one of your loved ones gets killed. You stand by your principles, even when it doesn't suit your outcome. If you don't, you are weak.

Also, I know it is hard for you to just let people go who frustrate you (remember, you admitted this when you asked me via PM to help you with your PFS situation, which I did), but the mental gymnastics I see you do here are not healthy for you, nor for the overall mood on this forum.

2. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Seems like I hit a nerve.

Anyway this has gone on too long. Let's agree to disagree, I don't believe in general unconditional love especially when I look at all the data that is available.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, just like hair being important, in my opinion of course.

3. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Lol, that is your reply? I calmy rebute your points, point out your fallacious reasoning, and ask for data when needed and then you come with 'seems like I hit a nerve'.

Data on unconditional love? Oh please, do share!

4. Sonolmn98

Sonolmn98 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    androgen deprivation aka castration will make you taller since your bones will not fuse like normal men so that give a boost in height, i have gained 2 inches so far plus the thicker crown make me look alot taller, it is really something to consider if your appearance in very valuable to you. peace......

5. Hairicane

Hairicane Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Oh I don't. Men don't unconditionally love women either. People partener because the other person offers who things in life. That's a cold hard fact.

Pigeon likes this.
  6. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    The lack of humility of some of you guys here when you enlighten the world with 'facts' (opinions) is staggering..

7. RickDawson1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Man I cant even stand you are so toxic to this forum, nobody that castrates themselves to keep hair should even be allowed to comment on these topics

There, I said it

8. Pigeon

Pigeon Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You seriously want to continue this? Agree to disagree isn't enough for you?

Come on, grow up mister psychologist.

9. RickDawson1

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Ofc there is no unconditional love,all of these sick fucks that promote castration and tranny therapy on here because of hair loss would stop it if they didnt care about what other people,specially women would think, just for a simple example

Pigeon likes this.
  10. INT

INT Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Well yes. You have claimed that you have data that contradicts my claims so I am really curious to see that data:).

11. NorwoodingMyWay

NorwoodingMyWay Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Not really. Once your bones are fused there is nothing you can do about it. Even orchiectomy or the most hardcore ADT won't budge you a centimeter (it might actually make you lose height, because you will get demasculinisation). It just so happened that you started while your bones still haven't fused yet, but for the majority of members here, they are well past their bones fusing. Recommending castration to people who value their physical appearance isn't something logical with all due respect. This regimen, along with ADT isn't something that most guys would want even if they are really vain.