Shampoos

bigd

Reaction score
Can I get some recomendations. I shampoo my hair EOD. I use Nizoral once or twice a week, T/Gel once a week and I rotate in some regular shampoo. I was thinking of getting Tricomin or AC Rev, would it be ok to cycle them in 1-2 a week or are they meant for more frequent use.

Also, the AC spray, do I have to do that every day or can I do EOD after I wash my hair.

Thanks All,

Best regards,.

eliazush

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I really don't think there are "scientific" answers to your questions. I personally doubt the benefit of one shampoo or another. You leave it on your scalp for maybe 5 minutes and then rinse it completely. 5 minutes are not enough to let it penetrate into the scalp. maybe enough for salicylic acid to remove dandruff that's all. I use Nizoral shampoo as well, but I am not sure how and if it works. That's why I also use Nizoral cream twice a week and leave it on for hours.

Also, copper peptides aren't medication and therefor it's hard to tell how frequent one should use it. People may react differently to it. So there's no "instructions" as for how to use it. Be your own doctor. Use it as much as nneded or as much as it fits into your corrent regimen.

Good luck.