sexual sides are back months after quitting?

oneill21

Reaction score
so i quit Propecia about 4/5 months ago because of the sex sides. things came back for a while and just recently, past month or so, the weak erections and low libido are back. definitely not as bad as when i was on the drug, but still not normal. any advice or thoughts are very welcome. i know some thing i can try taking, but i thought i'd like to figure out why these symptoms are back. please advise, especially if you've encountered this issue.

thanks!

G

For years your body has had a certain balance. However when you use propecia, the balance is lost. Your body adjusts to this new balance. It will take some time for your body to heal.

My advise never start using finasteride again.

If you want a more natural hair loss treatment, try this.

-2 grams of arginine in the morning and before going to bed on an empty stomach - will be very beneficial for NO/vasodilation and also for the erectile problems

-topical crinagen or revivogen

-grape seed extract

-2 to 3 cups of decafeinized(spelling?) green tea a day

-1 glass of soy milk if you have absolutely no intestinal/digestive problems.

-50 mg zinc, 400mg magnesium, strong vitamin b complex

-Healthy diet, lots of nuts and seeds, fruit and meat/fish

-stop masturbating if you are doing it.

rawbd

Reaction score
Music23 said:
For years your body has had a certain balance. However when you use propecia, the balance is lost. Your body adjusts to this new balance. It will take some time for your body to heal.

-2 grams of arginine in the morning and before going to bed on an empty stomach - will be very beneficial for NO/vasodilation and also for the erectile problems

-grape seed extract

Why'd you wake up all of a sudden? I see that you've been here since 2002 but now you seem like you're on a posting spree, lol.

G

Music23 wrote:

-grape seed extract

Why'd you wake up all of a sudden? I see that you've been here since 2002 but now you seem like you're on a posting spree, lol.

There could be a million reasons! I could have been in a hospital for four years.

Do you think I have a secret/dishonest reason perhaps?