Setipiprant (pgd2 Antagonist) And Dinoprostone (pge2 Agonist) 3 Month Regrowth!

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevipiprant is more potent than seti, but it's never been tested as a hair loss treatment. It is being tested as an asthma treatment, but the results have been disappointing, and it looks like it won't make it to market. It gets talked about as an alternative to setipiprant because it's more potent and could be obtained off label for hair loss if the asthma drug were to make it to market. TM30089 is the most potent PGD2 inhibitor. It's only available as a research compound, and not many people have tested it. Ramatroban is in the middle. Much more potent than the others, but not as potent as TM which virtually eliminates PGD2.

It is readily available on Alibaba, but it is expensive. I would be concerned if you have ever had cancer, or even if you have a family history of cancer. I used it for a few months before, and I definitely think it helped, but I was not comfortable using it long-term. It shouldn't be an issue though unless you already have cancer. If you want a safer minoxidil alternative I suggest adenosine or bimatoprost.
Whats the dosage for adenosine? I can get 25g of for like 20$.
A quick google search reveals that adenosine can be lethal if it goes systemic

Last edited:

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
still sell my best quality seti. sourced via the privat forum, stored in the fridge, tested. no virus

pm me

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevipiprant is more potent than seti, but it's never been tested as a hair loss treatment. It is being tested as an asthma treatment, but the results have been disappointing, and it looks like it won't make it to market. It gets talked about as an alternative to setipiprant because it's more potent and could be obtained off label for hair loss if the asthma drug were to make it to market. TM30089 is the most potent PGD2 inhibitor. It's only available as a research compound, and not many people have tested it. Ramatroban is in the middle. Much more potent than the others, but not as potent as TM which virtually eliminates PGD2.

It is readily available on Alibaba, but it is expensive. I would be concerned if you have ever had cancer, or even if you have a family history of cancer. I used it for a few months before, and I definitely think it helped, but I was not comfortable using it long-term. It shouldn't be an issue though unless you already have cancer. If you want a safer minoxidil alternative I suggest adenosine or bimatoprost.

Hi Pegasus, do you think low PGD2 and high PGE2 is the key to male pattern baldness?

Also, you said that it's not very useful to take PGD2 inhibitors if we take duta or fina. Does that mean DHT only causes male pattern baldness by the PDG2 pathway?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: PGE2 not giving wrinkles like minoxidil- i remember reading IdealForehead stating minoxidil works same pathway as PGE2 and so PGE2 will likely cause wrinkles also. Not scientific based evidence, but he seemed to know more than most.

I thought the presumed mechanism for minoxidil giving wrinkles was inhibiting collagen synthesis or is what you're talking about related to that? Any thoughts, @IdealForehead

(I realize I'm responding to an old post, but I'm interested in this)

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not the key at all, just one part, and PGD2 is a very small part. Half of balding men aren't even susceptible to the effects of PGD2, so that should tell you that eliminating it isn't going to do anything. If you are one of those people that is sensitive to it then it might be worthwhile to use a DP2/CRTH2 antagonist on top of your AA.

If you cut off the AR then PGD2 goes down, but that's not the only effect of DHT, and many of them are not reversed by simply inhibiting DHT or antagonizing the AR. PGE2 is much more important, it works together with Wnt signalling to induce cell proliferation. PGF2a is also important, and may work synergistically with PGE2.

Thanks you for your response!

Well i am fucked then, since i will never take finasteride ever again..

My only hope is a wig :(

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks you for your response!

Well i am fucked then, since i will never take finasteride ever again..

My only hope is a wig :(

You can try topical anti-androgens along with growth promoters. Topical estriol has been shown to maintain for 5 years as a monotherapy.