Setipiprant log

Mr Mayhem

Reaction score
Soon I will be starting treatment with setipiprant , although this is going to be an oral treatment I will start out using 5% topically. Depending on others feedback I may try taking it orally. Oc may possibly be stronger but this is much more cost effective allowing higher dosages used which is awesome :) I will update this log with my results and thoughts throughout my trial of this. using this combined with an AA I'm hopeful that better results can be achieved

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
So are you just adding this to your regimen or is it the only thing you will be using?

Mr Mayhem

Reaction score
Im not game to be using this on it's own yet , so just adding it to my regimen. Only using 1% cb currently which is probably abit weak but it's too expensive to use any more than that. SETI should be a good addition

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Soon I will be starting treatment with setipiprant , although this is going to be an oral treatment I will start out using 5% topically. Depending on others feedback I may try taking it orally. Oc may possibly be stronger but this is much more cost effective allowing higher dosages used which is awesome :) I will update this log with my results and thoughts throughout my trial of this. using this combined with an AA I'm hopeful that better results can be achieved

First things first:
1. What is your current norwood?
2. What is your current regimen, i.e propecia, minoxidil, vitamins. Along with how long have you been using them and if they worked
3. Where are you getting your supply of Setipiprant?

Protocol:
1. Take baseline pics, and then pics every week with consistent lighting and if possible in the same place.
2. Even if you don't see results, still post the pics.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Pics are a must.

BiqqieSmalls

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the purity of the Set you're getting?

Are you doing the GB?

You stated 5% topically - Will you be doing oral at all?

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PM me if interested in getting in on group buy for seti. cheapest price available for a large quantity. get in on this ****.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
PM me if interested in getting in on group buy for seti. cheapest price available for a large quantity. get in on this ****.

$340 for 25gram. Sounds like a steal to me. Cant wait to try this out :)

abcdefg

Reaction score
How do people know this is safe, or that its from a reliable place or anything? I mean what exists to show this does anything other than a company says it works?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
How do people know this is safe

As long as there are no reports that it can cause ED, then it is safe enough. ED is the worst thing that can happen.

jbrog1987

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if elevated levels of prostaglandin D2 could potentially explain the inflammation often associated with male pattern baldness. I tend to experience tenderness or soreness almost exclusively in the areas that are thinning. Would love to get in on this...

resu

Reaction score
Yeah the itch is only on the thinning areas, it's almost as if you're feeling the follicles going to sh#t.

Esetdicer

Reaction score
SO yeah, if there is going to be a group buy for SETIPIPRANT, i want to be part of it, and also can someone tell whats is Oc please.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if elevated levels of prostaglandin D2 could potentially explain the inflammation often associated with male pattern baldness. I tend to experience tenderness or soreness almost exclusively in the areas that are thinning. Would love to get in on this...

This is by far the worst part of male pattern baldness for me - the constant itch/tingle/burning pain in thinning areas. Is there anything to suggest Seti could help with this specifically? I'm desperate to find any treatment that reduces the male pattern baldness itch.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump. Any update OP? Or any other Seti users?