sensitivity of my peter on propecia

zack-b

Reaction score
Guys,

Hva eyou had sex drive loss and penis sensitivity loss on Propecia? I have been on Propecia for years and definitively have noticed. BJ's are not the same and I get bored sometimes when having sex...maybe I need some new pussy. Anyway I took this cute broad home on Fri night with the nicest cans I hve ever seen. I got a bJ in the morning after being off Propecia for 2 days (forgot to take it for those 2 days) and it was amazing...the best thing I ever felt. Yeah it was a new broad, and not the one I was kinda seeing/bangin', but it felt more sensitive and damn incredible. Anyone have this happen or notice this?

G

Yes. I went off Propecia for about a week and I became really horny like a teenager and got erections just out shopping etc.

I plan to try to go off of it altogether when I get the rest of my new regimen in order.

bombscience

Reaction score
Yeddie said:
Yes. I went off Propecia for about a week and I became really horny like a teenager and got erections just out shopping etc.

I plan to try to go off of it altogether when I get the rest of my new regimen in order.

What is the rest of your regimen? What will you use to block DHT?

G

Yeah, I haven't figured it all out yet. I am using Xandrox, hoping the Azelic Acid will help to some extent. Right now I am trying to get my scalp to a point where I like it, so I started great guns on the finasteride again. Once I get there I will experiment with reductions in treatment.

Most likely I will add spironolactone and increase topical SawP before I go off the Propecia. I will be semiquantitatively checking my hair for shed rate by brushing it a fixed number of times over a clean white towel once a day with a clean brush and counting hairs before, during, and after cessation or reduction of Propecia.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeddie said:
I became really horny like a teenager and got erections just out shopping etc.

:laugh: