Seen this on Beyond Tomorrow

sciencedude

Reaction score
It's called Hair Contact seen on Beyond Tomorrow. It's a new unnoticable hair system that must be redone every 2 weeks. It is new and looks completely realistic. It is only $150. I think this is what many celeberties must use. It's synthetic hair bonded to a 30 micron surface. The surface is made using nanotechnology and since it's 30 microns it lets your scalp breathe so I don't think there's any odors. Anyone else seen it or know anything about it?

jeffsss

Reaction score
I think you'd be retarded if you bought something to glue to your head for $300 a month.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you'd be retarded if you bought something to glue to your head for $300 a month.

Ouch!:p

why dont u tell us what u really think?

sciencedude

Reaction score
blaze said:

Ouch!:p

why dont u tell us what u really think?

Right now it's the only thing that will make you look like a NW0 or 1 from any Norwood #. There aren't any pills that will help and big pharma won't be spending any money on them anytime soon. Hair cloning is years away at best and by that time will it matter anymore.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:

LOL !!! you will be wielding these babies for year to come, I can see it now.

I must say though, the joeb results (the first link), although fantastic, are not what you should expect from finpecia and 1 application of minoxidil, especially from his starting point, I mean to say he has done very well but I would hesitate to say many could emulate results like this, certainly not more than few percent.

As for VWDude! (second link) I find it hard to see any improvement at all !

ShedMaster

Reaction score
i saw substantial improvement in the vwdude's.. and the 1st one goes without saying, amazing.

michael barry

Reaction score
THAT PROPECIA AD IS BULLSHIT>.........................

That is an advertisement that is a photo touch up of one guy looking in a mirror at a reflection. THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS REAL ITS PROFESSIONALLY TOUCHED UP. GO TO PROPECIA"S WEBSITE AND YOU"LL SEE THE BEST BEFORE AND AFTERS THAT THEY HAVE<<<<<<<<<<WHICH ARENT VERY GOOD BY THE WAY>

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
michael, put down the JD Black Label and slowwwwly step away from the bottle....

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Radio said:
LOL !!! you will be wielding these babies for year to come, I can see it now.
You better believe it. Do you know how many years I've had to listen to people say the big three doesn't work, and HairLossTalk.com is a bunch of idiots for promoting it so strongly? Its time to start collecting photos of people's results. Most of them take off and never return to the forums after they see results. Anyone I've ever actually tracked, has seen solid noticeable results (very few guys). I currently have two friends who are starting the big three and I am tracking them with photos. There will be more on the way. We should start a new campaign focused on encouraging people to return after 12 months and share thier photographic results. Im sick of hearing these tards say the stuff doesn't work.

As for VWDude! (second link) I find it hard to see any improvement at all !
In fact, VWDude has what you should have pointed out is the "typical" response to Propecia. Moderate improvement that is noticeable. I definitely see a difference, and its more in line with what the average joe would experience.

HairLossTalk.com

michael barry

Reaction score
Hairlosstalk,
Gonna rant here for a sec. The propecia ad shows two men growing back substantial hair IN THEIR TEMPLES AND FRONTAL HAIRLINE. The two guys in the ad ARE NOT USERS OF PROPECIA. Propecia.com has pics of actual before and afters and they are NO WHERE NEAR that dramatic.

Hairlosstalk, that is the one propecia ad that infuriates me because its misleading men to thinking that they will grow even temporal hair back and THEY WONT. Ive taken propecia for over TEN YEARS. I know what its capable of.

I got a small hair transplant a decade ago because of a propecia brochure (back before the net) and the HUGE lies that a salesman (or senior medical associate who tries to present himself as a Doctor) told me about this drug and how "No one will ever lose hair again once they get on it". It was the biggest mistake of my life.

I know the big three works Hairlosstalk. I TAKE THE BIG THREE plus folligen.

I'll take the time to enlighten you on what a very nice Doctor told me about propecia however............basically on its own propecia will increase hair counts for about a five year period in the vertex and mid anterior regions. It doesnt produce new hair in the front and seems to do nothing for the temporal region. After year five, hair counts no longer increase but begin to decrease very slightly for the rest of the mans life. He's about where he started in 12-14 years. He will still be baldning, but much slower than he was before for the rest of his years unitl he is finally bald in older age. The pics on propecia.com are proboably of men in the first five years of usage, before the thinning begins again.

Its not advising propecia that uspets me. I'd advise it too, but that ad is dishonest and misleads men on what they can expect, especially of the norwood 5 guy becoming about a NW2. No WAY THATs gonna happen to anyone.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
michael barry said:
Hairlosstalk, Gonna rant here for a sec.
Its all good. I ranted at you in another thread earlier today. LOL.

The propecia ad shows two men growing back substantial hair IN THEIR TEMPLES AND FRONTAL HAIRLINE.
Which ad? Please link to it so I can see which one you mean.

Ive taken propecia for over TEN YEARS. I know what its capable of.
You gotta remember everyone responds differently. Some guys are dramatic responders. Did you see the guy who just posted his 6 month photos? You can't base everything on you. You are only one one billionth of the population. A grain of sand. You are correct that most people do nothing other than maintain hair on Propecia. But its incorrect to say that Propecia is incpable of doing significantly more.

on its own propecia will increase hair counts for about a five year period in the vertex and mid anterior regions. It doesnt produce new hair in the front and seems to do nothing for the temporal region.
My only thinning was the front 2 inches of hairline and Propecia totally stopped and thickened that up for me after 3 years of use. I know lots of guys getting solid maintenance results up front with Propecia. I dont know any who have regrown frontal hair with Propecia alone, but I was on nothing but Propecia.

Its not advising propecia that uspets me. I'd advise it too, but that ad is dishonest and misleads men on what they can expect, especially of the norwood 5 guy becoming about a NW2. No WAY THATs gonna happen to anyone.
Well lemme see the ad. You may be very right. If you're talking about VWdude's avatar - he messed with that and animated it himself... thats not a Propecia ad....

HairLossTalk.com

michael barry

Reaction score
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... hp?t=21693

That should be the thread that has the ad that VWDude posted that I think is ridiculous. In the mirror, the first dark headed guy is completely bald and his appearance changes to where he almost has a full head of hair with a tiny bald spot. Im like, "come on guys....fibrosis would have taken place on his mid anterior and front by then".......

have a great eve,, m

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
michael ....

okay that ad.... is showing how men look in the mirror and see something way worse than what is really there.

thats all its doing.

thats why the text accompanying it says "Think losing more hair is inevitable"... basically these guys are looking in the mirror and seeing their future .... OR ... these guys are doing what every one of us does and see's a WAY WORSE condition than how we really look. You know ... how you look in the mirror and think you've lost all your hair but everyone else tells you that you look the same?

This ad does not imply that propecia will turn the guy in the mirror into the guy in front of the mirror ...

HairLossTalk.com

fritz96

Reaction score
sciencedude said:
It's called Hair Contact seen on Beyond Tomorrow. It's a new unnoticable hair system that must be redone every 2 weeks. It is new and looks completely realistic. It is only $150. I think this is what many celeberties must use. It's synthetic hair bonded to a 30 micron surface. The surface is made using nanotechnology and since it's 30 microns it lets your scalp breathe so I don't think there's any odors. Anyone else seen it or know anything about it?

http://www.beyondtomorrow.com.au/stories/ep2/hair.html