Scott's Story

butch9850

Reaction score
Mine started at 19,I am 21 now.It's been two years exactly-i would say.
Within 2 years,i have gone from a thick head of hair to a Norwood A4 horsehoe formation.I am not bald as in bald,But my hair has thinned so much.I must keep hair to a minimum or else it is clear to see.

First came the shower,i noticed hair fell out.,I had some batches of thin hair on my crown in certain places.Nothing noticeable,at all.
Then,the fringe disappeared slowly and all the hair thinned.No more thick hair..but hair forming a receeding hairline.

I would say i turned 21 last october and my hair wasn't in the horseshoe stage yet.It's been probably 6 months now and the horseshoe has been present.I started to wear a cap.

I think it's too late to go to a doctor.What will help now,with a horseshoe and virtually no hair,in the light.
To maintain the hair?for what?another few years???.

I wonder at people in here,*I am 30,i jst notice signs of thinning*Like it is some earthquake has just hit them.
HAIR does not make a person.To be a teenager at 15-17,yes i would pity them..maybe early 20's.But beyond that,you should get with the status quo.

Yes i would love a cure and a full head of hair.Perhaps all i want right now is for this to be over and for me to be CLASSIFIED as bald.

I got it from my dads side,but its strange being 21 and having tonnes less hair than he has at 52.
That's life.

I am high in testosterone yes,maybe thats' what causes DHT build-up in me...
But i'm sure its genetic.

There's my story.

It effects your life yes.

I just wish people would finally grow up and accept bald men.It's all up to women.The balls in their court.
Bald men only worry about one thing.Women.

Personally,i have enough confidence in myself to be completely bald and be proud of it.Others should come my way and accept it.