SAW PALMETTO

d2marc

Reaction score
HEY WHAT IS SAW PALMETTO FOR??? I SAW IT AT THE STORE TODAY AND WAS wondering what it does because it was mentioned on here.

d2marc

Reaction score
Come oN guyz

come on guys i need your replies. i dont really know what to do since im 17 and a lot of this stuff is for 18 and over..

Axon

Reaction score
Saw Palmetto is an herbal DHT inhibitor. I don't think it's very useful alone, but in conjunction with other treatments, it seems to help.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Happy new year!

Oops! Sorry I was looking at Axon's post lol. Axon, I agree with you big dawg, I feel that the addition of SP to my regimen has been beneficial to my hair. It can't really hurt anybody, so why not try it? It's only $7.94 at Wal-Mart and you get 100 capsules! Make sure you buy NaturesWay. At 2 capsules a day, you got enough for about a month and a half. How many people wanna do this and check back with results at the 2 week mark?

X

Stingray

Reaction score
I'm on it! See yah in 2 weeks mang.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I started taking it 3 days ago based on XL's input. Figured I had nothing to lose except a few bucks. At the very least, I 'll have the healthiest prostate on the west coast.

More in 2 weeks...

jerry grant

Reaction score
xzellerate said:
Happy new year!

Oops! Sorry I was looking at Axon's post lol. Axon, I agree with you big dawg, I feel that the addition of SP to my regimen has been beneficial to my hair. It can't really hurt anybody, so why not try it? It's only $7.94 at Wal-Mart and you get 100 capsules! Make sure you buy NaturesWay. At 2 capsules a day, you got enough for about a month and a half. How many people wanna do this and check back with results at the 2 week mark?

X

Dude....I'm in there, like swimwear.

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
I read somewhere a while back that it needs to be the Saw Palmetto extract and not the powder. You can pick up the berry powder cheap anywhere but you have to look harder and pay more for the extract. Look at the back label, it should say 85-95% standardized fatty acids. If it says just berry powder, I wouldn't waste my cash. I get mine at Costco.

Stingray

Reaction score
Ok good..that's the stuff I bought yesterday. 85-95% fatty acids. Stinks to high heaven too heh.