saw a really bad hairpiece/wig at the grocery store today

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
An african american gentleman who works at the grocery store had one, and it looked like I was wearing a hat almost. it was almost levitating on his head :(

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
That's one of those things which you DEFINITELY get what you pay for. And it seems like it would be exceedingly hard to pull off a wig with the typical African American hair characteristics.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Far Too Young said:
That's one of those things which you DEFINITELY get what you pay for. And it seems like it would be exceedingly hard to pull off a wig with the typical African American hair characteristics.

It was as unrealistic as if it was a chia pet kinda thing. i felt bad. and there's another guy who works taht that has really bad hair transplant.....

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
Far Too Young said:

It was as unrealistic as if it was a chia pet kinda thing. i felt bad. and there's another guy who works taht that has really bad hair transplant.....

Yeah, that's another one of those things where I figure you get exactly what you pay for. Was it so bad that you would have noticed it if you weren't familiar with the whole "male pattern baldness culture"? I mean, if you weren't looking for other baldies, would it have seemed so unbelievable?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Far Too Young said:
recboi said:
[quote="Far Too Young":a8a26]That's one of those things which you DEFINITELY get what you pay for. And it seems like it would be exceedingly hard to pull off a wig with the typical African American hair characteristics.

Yeah, that's another one of those things where I figure you get exactly what you pay for. Was it so bad that you would have noticed it if you weren't familiar with the whole "male pattern baldness culture"? I mean, if you weren't looking for other baldies, would it have seemed so unbelievable?[/quote:a8a26]

You mean the bad hair transplant guy? Yeah. Well, had I never seen a hair transplant (pluggy one) before, I just would have thought there was something incredibly bizarre about his hair. It's pluggy. Looks like corn rows, and he's otherwise totally bald..

G

lol...i had a chia pet thingy and it grew hair.....i was envious, well, it grew grass but it still grew! got piss'd and quit watering it!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: saw a really bad hairpiece/wig at the grocery store toda

recboi said:
An african american gentleman who works at the grocery store had one, and it looked like I was wearing a hat almost. it was almost levitating on his head :(

I know the guy you speak of. He came to this very forum and found out by you guys that girls actually prefer guys that wear wigs, and so he wanted to make sure all the ladies could tell he was the proud owner of a wig himself.

G

you don't know me wordof warcraft, or whatever....sorry, you're upset over a bit of humor, the only thing i fake (at times) is the big "o"... sounds like your a bit paranoid and can't handle a woman that goes into a man's world for my own reason. your screename already tells me much. i am a woman, at least last time i checked, married, gave birth, etc....what's the prob? cause, the woman that i am, yes WOMAN, has a hair prob too, i'm not fake my friend....i simply tell the truth....and the truth hurts....not meaning you, but it hurts me also to let it out.
i dare you to prove that whoever was on this website was me...i just found it the other day. where did your sense of humor go?

take this lightly, i'm in a mess also, i do not mean any harm, just a beginner at this page, but it's a good webpage and i'm not leaving! xo

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bijous111 said:
you don't know me wordof warcraft, or whatever....sorry, you're upset over a bit of humor, the only thing i fake (at times) is the big "o"... sounds like your a bit paranoid and can't handle a woman that goes into a man's world for my own reason. your screename already tells me much. i am a woman, at least last time i checked, married, gave birth, etc....what's the prob? cause, the woman that i am, yes WOMAN, has a hair prob too, i'm not fake my friend....i simply tell the truth....and the truth hurts....not meaning you, but it hurts me also to let it out.
i dare you to prove that whoever was on this website was me...i just found it the other day. where did your sense of humor go?

take this lightly, i'm in a mess also, i do not mean any harm, just a beginner at this page, but it's a good webpage and i'm not leaving! xo

Your posts are trippy. I understand the thoughts of my tongue.

I hope you stick around. :woot:

G

thanks! love this webpage for the info., rage and humor! guess we'll keep on going with our badselves, makes it more interesting!
well, gonna wash my hair, i hate doing it cause of styling - takes awhile. ugghhh! have a good one~

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bijous111 said:
thanks! love this webpage for the info., rage and humor! guess we'll keep on going with our badselves, makes it more interesting!
well, gonna wash my hair, i hate doing it cause of styling - takes awhile. ugghhh! have a good one~

Lol, everyone on this forum wish they had your problem, styling hair, considering they are all bald.

G

duh, never thought of that! well, the hair i have, or have not, i hate!