Sarcs's Story- (23 /male)

sarcs

Reaction score
My Story
23 Male
My father is a hairstylist so he noticed I was losing hair long long long before anyone else noticed, like when I had mebe lost like 5% when I was 16. My hair loss seems to also be following a very similar pattern to what he experienced. Diffuse thinning massive amounts when I was 18-21, then very slow thinning after that. My father went on to keep his hair, albeit very very very thin until now at age 60. Can i expect a similar prognosis of perhaps just having very few bald resistant hairs that stay in small number for the next 20-30 years?

Also it wasn't apparent at the time, but when I started losing my hair and it has been a persistent problem to this day. I also started having severe tendonitis problems or pain at the extremities of my body. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Plantar Fasciitis, Turf toe, shin splints, numbness at the extremities, and the part of my head where diffuse thining occurs has always been feeling inflamed since I started balding. I've read in several places, unfortunately I don't have the link with me of any particular studies, that people with these conditions and hair loss are a lot more likely to have type 2 diabetes or some form of insulin resistance.
Should getting tested for diabetes be a priority since these are all symptoms consistent with peripheral neuropathy.