Samumed- Sm04554 Phase 2 Results Safety And Biopsy Outcomes

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah ahem'
Well breast cancer risk. Plus I use to use estrogens cream along with anti androgens. It really calm the shedding down, but I swallow like a balloon and I am having a lot of trouble losing this weight. I think it is water. Anyway. Never use estrogens massively IMO.

It works great for transgenders. Again, the research is not definitive. You can't say there is a risk. There may be a risk. There may be a risk to anything though. I just got done dermarolling, and covered my head in Estriol afterwards. I'm only using it once a week because I don't want to be a woman, but if I was a woman I'd take the minimal risk of using it every day for a few months.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone think SM will work for androgen dependent hair? In scalp hair, beta-catenin and androgens would be competing, but do you think they could work cooperatively with androgens on beard hair?

Nadia1972

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cool, and it's working well?
Is it oral or topical?
orally.It works very well but only with androcur and spironolactone.Androcur is CPA for you i think.The fall stopped and i have regrowth
The estrogen help only for regrowth and not to stop the fall

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
orally.It works very well but only with androcur and spironolactone.Androcur is CPA for you i think.The fall stopped and i have regrowth
The estrogen help only for regrowth and not to stop the fall

Thanks for the information and I am glad you had some positive progress.

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
So I'm considering doing PRP at a local clinic near me for around 1200 $ converted value(in Europe). It should consist of 3 sets of PRP treatments. I'm still thinking about it. Just for the sake of maintenance. In case I do go through with it I'm gonna take pics and let you know...

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Right now I dropped seti and estrogel.
I was only on estrogel, because I had worryingly low estrogen levels measured.
But I still dropped precisely, because it would likely backfire.

I'm using about 80mg of ru a day in a 2ml solution. That's roughly 5%.

So basically my regimen is finasteride, Ru and dermastamping.
I'm only on it for five months (finasteride) and seven months (ru).
Long term I will drop everything for one week every month, to address upregulation. But it's all heresay. What is proven by studies is: finasteride every day.
Any sides?

How do you cover your scalp with 2ml of liquid? I've never understood how anyone can do that unless they have a tiny skull, they are half bald already, or they have a buzzcut.

Also, do you use the RU daily? from what i've heard, some guys I trust because they are very knowledgeable, argued how long term chronic RU usage could learn to upregulation of androgen receptors causing increased baldness, which is why im so scared to use the stuff daily. Im looking at using it 3 times a week max.

What is dermastamping? isnt it called dermarolling? or you mean using one of those so called dermapens?

I was considering the derminator. I didn't like the idea of the dermarolling nails bending and causing massive damage, vertical incisions looks more localized and less bloody.

But does this dermathing work at all or is it a meme? If it works, where's the data and how come the derminator isn't branded as an anti hairloss tool? it would make more money that way too (or any dermaroller/dermapen tool)

You do this before applying the topicals after a shower? what about the blood?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm considering doing PRP at a local clinic near me for around 1200 $ converted value(in Europe). It should consist of 3 sets of PRP treatments. I'm still thinking about it. Just for the sake of maintenance. In case I do go through with it I'm gonna take pics and let you know...

Good luck and I would appreciate that you kept us informed of results..I am going to consider it in Fall.