S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Ivo Shandor

My Regimen
Reaction score
That said, I have been microneedling 2mm every two weeks or so for a couple of years - but not on an exact schedule (sometimes wouldnt do it for a month or two) and not nearly close to the intensity that we need to do it for. For me a light daily needling helps calm my itch.
Fortnightly up to daily. I've watched a few videos and there seems to be dissent over how many times to needle. Daily does seem....too much, if rest is needed for collagen production?

doke

Reaction score
Hi guys anymore updates on the ng formula is it any better than 5% minoxidil i notice that when i contacted them they say you need to use at least a bottle a month so how many sprays is that a day for it to work so that would be $90 cost per month we must do as per the trials or it may not work.

doke

Reaction score
Just a note i notice on facebook it says you need to apply twice per day after washing hair your scalp needs to be dry apply around three sprays in the morning and again in the evening and it shows that the guy does not rub it in more just dabbing with his fingers this is for four weeks do you then only apply once a day after that i'm not sure.

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys - anybody have any update here? I just got my three bottles. Am going to start dermarolling .5mm daily and applying NGF daily just like the guy in the YouTube video who got results did. I’m on 1mg finasteride daily w minimal sides. But it’s not totally holding my hair. So adding this in hoping to get a little regrowth. On the temples and my somewhat thinned crown. Will keep y’all in the loop.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - anybody have any update here? I just got my three bottles. Am going to start dermarolling .5mm daily and applying NGF daily just like the guy in the YouTube video who got results did. I’m on 1mg finasteride daily w minimal sides. But it’s not totally holding my hair. So adding this in hoping to get a little regrowth. On the temples and my somewhat thinned crown. Will keep y’all in the loop.

When did you order? My order was cancelled and refunded due to Corona but you can get it?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it odd that Jay the owner has more or less fallen of the face of the Earth .

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not work :(. The sad part is that their data seemed good at first and they ran a clinical trial. Things took a turn when the data was misleading and really did not perform better than minoxidil.

Dimmer97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not work :(. The sad part is that their data seemed good at first and they ran a clinical trial. Things took a turn when the data was misleading and really did not perform better than minoxidil.
Have you tried the product? The only results I've heard of were from the youtube guy, it seemed to have worked a bit on him

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried the product? The only results I've heard of were from the youtube guy, it seemed to have worked a bit on him

I tried it for 3 1/2 months. I would have kept going but the company still hasn't updated anything about the product as far as bringing it to market and the their trial results

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm an optimistic person but I must say that this product must have totally failed. A few weeks ago I paid for 5 bottles and at the end got refund due to logistics problem from epidemic. The staff in email has no intention to sell me again now and haven't even update me a single word about the trial whenever I ask about it. This attitude implicate that they are going to scrap it.