Rogaine 5% in Canada?

strikernr

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to obtain Rogaine 5% in Canada without prescription? Is it possible to order it directly from US? or even perhaps I order it from US and have it sent to my friends in the US and he ships it to me in Toronto? I would appreciate any help.

strikernr

Reaction score
re

Thank, that be great but i am looking for 3 month supply. Why do you want to get rid of your Rogaine supply?

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
bought a 2 year supply from a drug store that were closing their door. Still have 19 bottle of 5% Rogaine (Real stuff). Expiry date is July 2007

Let me know and make me an offer.
I am from NewBrunswick. You will have to pay shipping of course.

Have a nice day.

strikernr

Reaction score
ANyone know where to get Rogaine in Canada, 2% or 5%.

strikernr

Reaction score
grabber said:
bought a 2 year supply from a drug store that were closing their door. Still have 19 bottle of 5% Rogaine (Real stuff). Expiry date is July 2007

Have a nice day.

Is 5% Rogaine a prescription drug in Canada?

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
5% Rogaine is not available in Canada. USA only. That's where i got mine in Florida last winter. I know the 2% you can get at the local drugs store at 49.00 Can Dollars.

Idaho X

Reaction score
You can buy 2% Minoxidil (either Rogaine or a generic brand) over the counter at drug stores like Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs. 5% Minoxidil requires a prescription, but is available at the same places.

Edit: Personally, I make a trek accross the border to buy generic kirkland 5% minoxidil every 6 months.

nooc

Established Member
Reaction score
Easier, cheaper, & faster to cross the border and go to Walgreen's in the States to get 5%.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
You guys in Canada have to start writing or emailing the proper authorities to start allowing 5 percent minoxidil. to be sold over the counter. It's time!

SkipTracer

Reaction score
grabber said:

Have a nice day.

Well well well.. what do we have here, sonny boy...