Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your opinion on Hairclone?
I don’t know. It is positive that the CEO is experienced and that they Want to they in Great britain. But negative that No Big company/Investor like Shiseido is in. Let’s Hope they will success

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel with the community. for me maintenance also wouldnt be enough :( thats a shame... but people have to realize that Shiseido found the cure for all upcoming generations...
If it is the goal, it is easy, prevention better than cure, and JL & JO know about it, Grow your Hair

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am trying to improve the quality of posters on the forum. There's a reason the group buy guys left for the discord and a large part is because the average poster here contributes nothing, and only asks sh*t like "where/what is x?", which has been answered countless times on this very forum and which can easily be googled.

Internet forums work best as give and take. If you refuse to do basic research you are a literal leech.
Bla bla bla, useless and annoying rant

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is the goal, it is easy, prevention better than cure, and JL & JO know about it, Grow your Hair

Yes this is the Goal exactly: sideless maintenance treatment For the upcoming generations (1000$)

What do you think is the goal? To develop a Hair cloning Technology(50.000$) that People who notice balding in their early 20s have to Wait until mid 30 to transplant their horse shoe to a full head of hair?
Why they should loose the best 10 years of their life and live this balding sh*t of they had the oppotunity to take a maintenance treatment Evey 2-3 Years and Never think about balding f***

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RepliCel Files Notice of Arbitration against Shiseido Company to Resolve its License Agreement Dispute Regarding its Androgenetic Alopecia Cell Therapy​

It is obvious that Shiseido breached the contract because they had to share the Phase 2 data with RepliCel But Shiseido didnt.
So Replicel will win the Court against Shiseido. After that it will be very interesting because then Shiseido has to share their data with Replicel. The other Option is that Shiseido will Buy the global rights of RCH-01.
Shiseido is doing a Phase 3 dose-finding trial. In the Phase II trial it was noticed that lower Cell concentrations of dermal sheath cup cells will lead to the best results.
Shiseido is now trialing with multiple injections and lower dosis. It could reach much better results.

If Shiseido is satisfied with the recently ongoing Phase 3 trial with lower doses and multiple injections then they wouldnt share the data with Replicel. They would buy the global rights of replicel.

So i just bought some RepliCel Shares at this Low price- Let’s See what will Happen :) (0.3$ —> 20$ )

:D
Good luck with that stock. This is a crappy company with a train wreck of a balance sheet. If they don't file for bankruptcy soon ill be shocked.

Last edited:

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ICDR has 6 months to rule once the arbitrage tribunal is selected. In my opinion, Replicel will need to wait at least one year to resume its development of RCH-01.

And then there is this:
"Legal counsel for RepliCel issued several demand letters to Shiseido to comply with the terms of its license agreement which RepliCel alleges Shiseido has now breached which, if not cured, could result in the return of the license to RepliCel for re-licensing to other partners in Asia."

Their claim consists in breaking the agreement with Shiseido to re-license RCH-01 to another industrial partner in Asia.

==> Long story short and unsurprisingly, they still appear to be ages away from commercialization. A piece of advise, don't buy the stock

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys the waiting game is over, write them E-Mails and ask what the f*** is going on and dont accept their half-*** answers.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FINAL SHISEIDO PHASE III STUDY RELEASE:

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
FINAL SHISEIDO PHASE III STUDY RELEASE:

There was no placebo group to compare their results to so there's no guarantee this is going to be able to maintain our hair but let's hope it's still at least better than tap water. So where do you see this leading? Do you think this is something we'll see on the market in the near future?

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was no placebo group to compare their results to so there's no guarantee this is going to be able to maintain our hair but let's hope it's still at least better than tap water. So where do you see this leading? Do you think this is something we'll see on the market in the near future?
It's garbage.

On global photographic assessment, 30% of the participants showed improvement.

The phototricogram data analysis showed increases in the:

• Cumulative hair diameter of 107.6 ± 152.6 μm/cm2. This was a +1.4% increase versus baseline.
  • Hair cross-sectional area of 3069.1 ± 10960.7 μm2 /cm2. This was a +3.4% increase versus baseline.
  • Mean hair diameter of 0.9 ± 0.9 μm. This was a +2.2% increase versus baseline.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's garbage.

On global photographic assessment, 30% of the participants showed improvement.

The phototricogram data analysis showed increases in the:

• Cumulative hair diameter of 107.6 ± 152.6 μm/cm2. This was a +1.4% increase versus baseline.
  • Hair cross-sectional area of 3069.1 ± 10960.7 μm2 /cm2. This was a +3.4% increase versus baseline.
  • Mean hair diameter of 0.9 ± 0.9 μm. This was a +2.2% increase versus baseline.
How many patients got worse though or at least maintained? If it maintains hair that would still be nice but again the sample size was so small and they don't even compare it to a placebo. These results are mostly meaningless, guess I'm stuck on RU and top fina until HMI 115 is released