Recommended Surgeons in UK/London?

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm starting to thing about a hair transplant and I would like to start researching some surgeons, but it's very difficult to find impartial advice or good recommendations for surgeons in London. Can someone point me in the right direction with recommending me some names of people who would be worth considering?
Thanks

HighHair

Reaction score
I wouldn't consider any docs in the UK, There are some world class surgeons in Belgium.

Yes, Belgium seems to have the reputation here. The name escapes me but one of the well known Belgians used to work in Glasgow UK also. From what i've heard financially it's not going to be much different in getting one in the UK or travelling to Belgium and staying there for a day or 2

Billy_Elvis

Reaction score
The 3 uk clinics that boast celebrity patients and have some forum posters are ziering, DHI and Farjo. I can't vouch for any of them but barry Evans (eastenders) went to farjo and James nesbitt went to DHI.

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's interesting that not a lot of uk clinics are talked about in here and are not thought to be up there as the best. Glad I came here before I decide where to go for my hair transplant

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For over 10 years this forum is thin on the ground with recommends in London. I had a lousy consultation at Ziering but the person responsible no longer works there. Big surprise. I've seen one other in London who was very pleasant and I'm tempted, but he's not got any feedback on here worth mentioning. So it's a shame, and it's becoming increasingly more difficult to find someone when you can't travel abroad.

Are you sure Nesbitt went to DHI? I thought that Irish guy did it, who used to consult in London, but now only in Ireland
And why is he wearing a weave now?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at Dr Ball at the Maitland Clinic

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Already did.... Need to find someone else

Why can't you travel abroad? Much better options for such a big commitment.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just feel safer having someone on my radar if I need something after the op, I'd feel really lousy if you had to travel abroad if there is a problem but could be fairly local to the person that did it, if needs be? I know it's tin foil hat territory, but just the thought process in my mind? And there MUST be someone here who's decent. I've had 3 consults in London but none of them were confident or particularly helpful. And one, a complete mystery to me as to how he gets any business. Another one I've just posted an ask about in this forum, nobody has replied, which probably should tell me something. I saw Ball for a consult, and then he did a U turn on me afterwards for some reason. Not understand why, then he left Ziering didn't he.