RE:nizoral and Nano

klee

Reaction score
For a 17 year old -what are the gains & drawbacks with using these products. Will he lose hair by using these products- If you chose one would it be Nizoral?

I think I will cancel the order for revivogen-it seems to risky-He would freak if he started "shedding"- He is studying for his SATs/ his hairline
has receded in the last couple of years-

Thanks for your feedback-
[/i]

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
klee said:
For a 17 year old -what are the gains & drawbacks with using these products. Will he lose hair by using these products- If you chose one would it be Nizoral?

I think I will cancel the order for revivogen-it seems to risky-He would freak if he started "shedding"- He is studying for his SATs/ his hairline
has receded in the last couple of years-

Thanks for your feedback-
[/i]

That young i would'n go for internals like propecia, so I think revivogen is a good idea, propably the safest product around. Use it in combination with Minoxidil for regrowth along the hair line and nizoral to keep the scalp healthy. Revivogen at night and minoxidil in the morning. I think a good regimen for a 17-year old.

Propecia is maybe a good option later in the game

shedding could always happen but that shouldn't be a drawback cause in the end you gain more than you lose

dek

Reaction score
this is one of the most inspiring success stories ive ever heard, way to read forum titles!