Rate My Hairline [21 Yr Old Male] Best Way To Suicide?

Mojo_LA

Reaction score
Hey man sorry I'm late to this thread. I would definitely suggest sleeping pills, it's the easiest most painless way. Of course you're young and probably want attention, so you might consider live streaming a jump off a tall building. Maybe jump in front of a train (but let someone else film it lol).

But seriously, if I was your age and had a head like that I would def kill myself. You don't want to go through a lifetime of ridicule and embarrassment over your hair loss, which will DEF happen.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I coped with combover, but had to shave when thining in my vertex went all shite
How bad was your hair when you shaved? Got any pics?

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said you STARTED losing hair at 18? How is that possible, theres no way this just started happening just 3 years ago. That easily looks like a decade of hairloss. You got me scared af bruh.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man leave your sob as suicide sh*t at the door or get off this forum....nobody wants to hear that ish. Either shave it get a transplant or forget about it....there's so much worth than blalding. There are kids with cancer or kids who are born blind....lots of sad disabilities that affect actual quality of life....just remember that.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm totally invisible to women because of this... They look @ me with disgust every time I take off my cap or beanie

View attachment 110795 View attachment 110796

yea... fml

I don't want to hop on drugs and scalp micro pigmentation is cope. Should I just go for hairtransplant?

That's perfectly sorted by wet shaving your head or clippers with no guard.

I can't even do that as I have literally nothing on top, no stubble, f*** all. And look fugly slick so went the hair system route and much happier when it's on.