Question for Aussies using Minoxidil

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
G’day all

Just a couple of questions for all you Aussies who frequent this site:

Do any of you know of a quick drying 5% Minoxidil that is freely available in Australia? Or do you all just use Dr Lee’s?

I want to start using Minoxidil in the mornings before work too, however, the Minoxidil I’m currently using takes a good one hour to dry. I just can’t be @rsed getting out of bed an hour earlier than I currently do!!

Also, while I’m here, are there any Norwoods out there who are using both Minoxidil and Revivogen? In what order and how do you apply the stuff?

Cheers

Def

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Lee is the way to go, his product will take a few weeks to get down so be prepared.

Goingat20

Reaction score
i use gen hair. Im from melbourne takes around 7 working days. Dries almost instantly....

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Going@20, which Minoxidil product from GenHair do you use? The 5% “Sensitiveâ€￾ stuff for $36 per 100ml?

Everyone seems to rave about Dr Lee’s stuff. Have you tried both?

Cheers again

Def

exstatic

Reaction score
Hey def,

I use Hair-A-Gain (5% minoxidil), takes about 15-20mins to dry.. I usually just give it 15mins, then use hair wax after that and it seems to work ok!

I also noticed in you regime you are putting on 1.5ml ? How come? Recomended dose is 1ml... so that may be why its taking so long to dry.

Cheers
ex

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
I just use 1.5ml because i've only been using Minoxidil once/day and feel that might be better than 1ml once/day.

Hair-A-Gain dries quickly then does it? Is it quicker drying than Rogaine?

If i start twice daily applications i will drop down to 1ml twice/day.

Goingat20

Reaction score
hey Def
yeah i use the sentitive stuff. Havent tried dr lee's

exstatic

Reaction score
Hair-Again dries reasonably quick, I give it about 10-15mins and its good to go.. If I sleep in and dont have enough time to put it on before work, I just do it as soon as I get home instead.

Ive missed a few applications here and there and it hasnt affected me, and I am seeing fantastic results. I would say stick with the 1ml application 2x a day.. make sure you get it on your scalp rather than your hair and you will notice it will dry quicker, or at least not be as noticeable!

Good Luck :)