question about HGH

unknown

Reaction score
has anyone heard of this product? well i have been losing my hair for about 2 years now and have been to several dermatologist but they haven't been able to diagnose me for some reason, so my mother had heard of this guy on a local station and she called and explained my situation and he said that he could help. well i don't really trust this i am kinda sceptical, i was wondering if anyone knew about this and if it was bullshit. here's the website for the company which sells different things. http://www.terralifeproducts.com

the guy told my mom that he had another young man go in who was losing hair from all over and that supposedly he got all his hair to grow back 8O , it is a little far fetched in my opinion :lol:

well i thought i would ask in case someone knows it is bullshit or not, thanks everyone. oh by the way i wanna greet everyone because this is my first post eventhough i have been reading this site for the past few weeks.

G

unknown said:
has anyone heard of this product? well i have been losing my hair for about 2 years now and have been to several dermatologist but they haven't been able to diagnose me for some reason, so my mother had heard of this guy on a local station and she called and explained my situation and he said that he could help. well i don't really trust this i am kinda sceptical, i was wondering if anyone knew about this and if it was bullshit. here's the website for the company which sells different things. http://www.terralifeproducts.com

the guy told my mom that he had another young man go in who was losing hair from all over and that supposedly he got all his hair to grow back 8O , it is a little far fetched in my opinion :lol:

well i thought i would ask in case someone knows it is bullshit or not, thanks everyone. oh by the way i wanna greet everyone because this is my first post eventhough i have been reading this site for the past few weeks.

Keep your money. It won't work.

Use proven products if you think you have male pattern baldness. This is not one of them.

unknown

Reaction score
i know i don't have male pattern bladness though. my hair falls out from all over my head. i have been to several dermatologists and doctors in my area and they say "i don't know, good luck" :evil:

i have had blood work done so they know that it isn't nutritional deficiency or thyroid related, but i haven't gotten any answers as to what could be causing it. one dermatologist said that propecia would help, but another doctor said it would not because it is only for male pattern baldness and i do not have male pattern baldness. :evil:

G

unknown said:
i know i don't have male pattern bladness though. my hair falls out from all over my head. i have been to several dermatologists and doctors in my area and they say "i don't know, good luck" :evil:

i have had blood work done so they know that it isn't nutritional deficiency or thyroid related, but i haven't gotten any answers as to what could be causing it. one dermatologist said that propecia would help, but another doctor said it would not because it is only for male pattern baldness and i do not have male pattern baldness. :evil:

I guess I am stumped. When you mean that you are losing hair all over your head, are saying for example, your side burns are falling out?

unknown

Reaction score
yes i lose hair from all over my head including my side burns and i used to lose some even from my beard about 6 months ago but it hasn't really fallen from my beard lately.

oh and i did start using that HGH yesterday but didn't wanna admit to using an unproven product because i didn't wanna seem desperate or foolish. but i don't know what the hell else to do, the doctors i have seen don't know or don't care. :(

G

unknown said:
yes i lose hair from all over my head including my side burns and i used to lose some even from my beard about 6 months ago but it hasn't really fallen from my beard lately.

oh and i did start using that HGH yesterday but didn't wanna admit to using an unproven product because i didn't wanna seem desperate or foolish. but i don't know what the hell else to do, the doctors i have seen don't know or don't care. :(

Wierd. MDs need to address this I am afraid.

BTW-you are not really taking HGH, rather nutrients that are supposed to stimulate the release of HGH from your pituatary gland. Maybe they work but not from what I have read.

Good luck. Sorry I can't make any other suggestions.

G

Some people are using HGH. They inject it, and it's expensive. Too crazy for me, somebody gotta show me dramatic and reliable benefits with clinically proven safety and lack of side effects before I start injecting myself with HGH. That's WAY serious.