Question about FUSS vs. FUE

jeffsss

Reaction score
well i've really been looking into hair transplant's since my hair loss has continued..

I truely can afford either method of hair transplant.. but i'm wondering how much better FUE is than FUSS??

for example, if i like to cut my hair like at a #2 will you be able to see the scars from a FUE????? I'm sure you'll be able to with FUSS..

does anyone have any pics of donor areas that are cut short?? for either method? or both?!

do they truely take out 1-3 hairs out of the back of your head, or do they just take like a small section of like say.. 20 hairs.. ??

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

rockandroll

Reaction score
jeff,

Hey man, you really should chill. you're letting this hair loss thing get to you too much and you're not even giving your regimen enough time to see if it really works or not. Going and getting hair surgery without trying the Big 3 for a longer time is probably the most foolish thing you can do right now. If shedding scared you, just read about shock loss and the need for further surgery down the line (which you might not even beable to go through depending on the amount of appropriate donor hair). It will make you think twice.

I'm not saying this to scare you, but everyone on this forum is really trying to help you out with this. Don't do something stupid that you'll live to regret your entire life.

jeffsss

Reaction score
sublime said:
I think you should listen to rocknrolls advice. You have only been on propecia and Nizoral for two months and will most likely not see a difference until month 6. (each one of us is different)

Unless the flax seed you are taking is SDG lignan you might as well throw them out because they will not do a damn bit of good for your hair loss.

so i may not see less hair fall out for 6 months? LOL I wont have any hair by then.. no seriously.. it's only been 3 and it's see through.

G

jeffsss,

The inhibition period for finasteride is ninety days. In other words that's when the drug just begins to effectively inhibit Type I DHT and the first visible sign that it is indeed working is the shedding we talked about before.

But to be fair you owe it to yourself to give it at least one full year before one can really evaluate whether or not it is truly working.

I would never even consider a hair transplant until you know for sure whether Propecia is working or not because the life time planning and strategy of restoration can change dramatically depending if the meds work or do not work. No offense but try to not let your emotions rule your decisions. :wink: