QHI delivery time

Bismarck

Reaction score
Short question guys: I've ordered from QHI a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting. How long did your order take to be delivered?

Thanks,
bis

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah they take ages. I ordered about 2 weeks ago and it's still not here. I really don't understand how they take so long, seems like they put effort into taking longer to be honest, and they don't even let you know when they send it. Really pisses me off, but at least theyre cheap. If I run out of proscar before it arrives, I'm not gona order from them again though.

antonio666

Reaction score
is it easy to order from them just looked at their website and it says you have to fax them a letter with your signiture on it(is this right)

Bismarck

Reaction score
Yep, you have to send them a disclaimer form by letter or fax before they process your first order.

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Mine arrived this morning. I ordered it monday last week, so thats about 2 weeks. I did specifically ask them to send it quick though because I was going to run out.

powersam

Reaction score
its never taken longer than two weeks to get my delivery to be honest. i love qhi simply because they are cheap and the meds are pure legit. if only dealers operated like this.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Usually about 3 weeks though my last order was quicker, I don't know if they have made an effort to speed up or if I was just lucky.

powersam

Reaction score
in conclusion,

the order alway arrives, and the meds are always genuine,

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They are originally shipped from the Czech republic and reshipped in the UK to the customer.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
is qhi better than united pharmacies and inhouse?

They're definitely cheaper.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I've ordered from them probably 7 times and it always gets here several weeks after. they are reliable, however, and the product is genuine it seems.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been using their dutasteride for over 3 years. In that time my hair has imporoved over baseline.

I conclude the meds are genuine.