Proxiphen / Nano

RecedingBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
FYI:

life extensions foundation LEF.ORG sells the nano too, as you all know. what i didn't know before was that this comes directly from dr. proctors supply. they are currently on backorder and waiting for the shipment from proctor. maybe it ISN'T a 'lightended' down version... it's hella cheaper though.

t1

Reaction score
is there some other place i can get it from or will they be recieving a shipment soon?

Poster99

Reaction score
DrProctor.com sells NANO shampoo. The stuff at LEF is supposedly a "lite" version, but Dr. P has said that it may be all that you need. I started using NANO when I stopped Propecia. I paid more for the NANO version (LEF's is called something else) since, if I got the cheaper stuff and it didn't "work," I wouldn't know if the more expensive stuff would have.

I have been using it since mid-February, and after a week or two, I have *zero* hairs collect at the shower drain. I'm sure some are slipping down the drain, but even on Propecia I used to get a regular clump at the drain. (Sorry, I never counted them like some people do) that being said, after stopping the Propecia, my front hairline has definitely thinned. So I had more hair on Propecia with hairs at the shower drain, whatever that means.

If you use the stuff, you can *really* stretch the bottle by first shampooing with anything that will clean your hair (and rinse), then put about a capsize circle of NANO in your palm, rub hands together and apply. I leave it in 3 minutes before rinsing. I've got half a bottle left after more than 3 months.

hairybastard

Reaction score
Does anyone know the real story on the NANO shampoo from LEF? Is it really not as good as the real stuff from Proctor's webite?

Hairsinger

Reaction score
Tjenis,
Has anybody used Prox-N or Proxiphen prescription formula, and if so, was it effective?
Thinking about adding one of them to my regimen.

Bye,
Hairs.

t1

Reaction score
i just got my new nano shampoo bottle ordered from Proctor's webite.
and ive noticed that this one is a lot thicker than any of the times ive ordered before (apart from teh time right before this ive always ordered from lef)

anyone know if the formula has changed again?

t1

Reaction score
hard to gauge honestly.
ive been using it for a very long time, i always used to buy the LEF version though
before starting propecia and 2% minoxidil.
i used to use it on its own

i dont think it has helped much in regrowing hair but it does serve as an excellent thickener
and also i believe it has helped slow the daily loss

my current daily loss is at around 20, almost all when i brush my hair after showering.

diskobox

Reaction score
How does this stuff make your hair look and feel in the short term?

I have the Revivogen shampoo, but I'm not really crazy about how it makes my hair look.

jazz1

Reaction score
Tjenis,
Has anybody used Prox-N or Proxiphen prescription formula, and if so, was it effective?
Thinking about adding one of them to my regimen.

Bye,
Hairs.
I have used both Proxiphen and the prescription version, unfortunately I stopped due to skin rash…. Dr Proctor is a great guy and i believe these do work for long term users, unfortunately I was sensitive to something in the prescription version.

See here below in my thread pictures:

Attachments

• AE9EB5CF-5D90-48A1-9C89-795BF3184260.png
    AE9EB5CF-5D90-48A1-9C89-795BF3184260.png
    844 KB · Views: 81
  • 5FCFEB06-89C5-4178-8092-09C836AEF105.png
    5FCFEB06-89C5-4178-8092-09C836AEF105.png
    935.5 KB · Views: 71