Propecia Gyno - Puffy Nipples

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
I took propecia for 1 year before coming off because my nipples were getting puffy and lumps were forming, i stopped taking propecia 6 months ago but the gyno has not gone away.

Some people mentioned that propecia side effects (gyno) can be cured/reversed.

Will it go away itself or will nolvadex help me reverse my gyno?

Please help.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
How bad is it? Are you overweight by any chance?

joeylloyd

Established Member
Reaction score
Best Serm for gyno is Evista (raloxifene) or if you want a slightly cheaper option nolvadex.

You could also consider concomittant use of bromocriptine/cabergoline and femara (letrozole).

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
Primex said:
How bad is it? Are you overweight by any chance?

Im not overweight, im 11 stone. im quite toned and there is no fat on my chest, but my nipples look swollen and stick out.

any suggestions?

bodysnatcher

Established Member
Reaction score
I got Gyno too, but i'm 6 foot and 200lbs (14 st) so i'm gonna try to loose 15 lbs (1 st) first.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: re

rtg313s said:
yeah, get surgery, cause your fukked

f*****g knob.

G

Finasteride decreases T conversion in DHT. Using finasteride will increase T and Estradiol. The increasing Estradiol can cause gynecomastia, this is because DHT is lowered, while Estradiol is increased and therefore the ratio of estrogen/androgen is altered.

Stopping finasteride should make the gynecomastia go away if DHT levels increase to pre finasteride levels and Estradiol decrease to prefinasteride levels.

You should take a supplement which decreases estradiol and also a supplement which increases testosterone. Also use zinc. Never again use finasteride!

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
StoptheMadness said:
I bet your f****ing overreacting. Show a pic so we know you are not talking out of your ***.

Are u a f***ing retard??? Why would i overreact?

Propecia can give you gyno and thats a fact! (read the side effects) So shut the F*** up and stop talkin out YOUR arse!

I took it for a year had great results in the hair department i stopped taking it because it started to enlarge my breast. I'm glad i stopped taking it.

I think MSD should have to state gynecomastia as a side rather than Breast tenderness/Swelling.

Felk

Reaction score
I have heart pain at the moment. Its a general chest pain usually, but when im nervous (performing music or something) and my heart beats rapidly, its painful.

I thought this was a minoxidil side effect (once a day 5.5%, applied to hydrated scalp) but it coincided with me stopping finasteride. Ive been off minoxidil for a few days and its still here.

I might go off finasteride for a while and see, but could this be gyno? Did this happen to you? It feels deep in my chest, around my heart, and general uncomfortableness in my torso, which is usually relieved by burping, which is happening more often.

beaner

Reaction score
I was reading on another forum..some guy came back with statistics and links and found that the one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries for men is breast reduction and that up to 30% of men over the age of 30 develop mild gyno.(most probably unnoticeable) He also had the stats from the propecia trials and the small number of men reporting gyno was almost equal between the groups receiving finasteride and those receiving a placebo........just some info I'm passing on for those interested.

bubka

Reaction score
gyno and infertility are an increasingly major problem these days, mostly caused probably by animal growth hormones in the meat we eat, as well as chemicals in the water that mimic estrogen

i would venture to say that there is not a significant difference between finasteride and placebo for gyno

though i would say being overweight has a role in it too