Propecia DAY!!

truking10

Established Member
Reaction score
well guys i just started taking Propecia.....im 21 and told i have Telogen Effluvium but dont wanna waste anymore time or hair ....so im gonna try it for a year, Most importantly im gonna get my mind right during this year. Im gonna shave my head so i dont think about my hair, workout and get fit, and eat as well as i can, and hopefully everythjing will turn around. Anything else i need besides propecia ??? and how does all this sound ??

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
That sounds like a good plan, especially the part about shaving your head. I would recommend getting on minoxidil as well, it is cheap and easy to use.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
luke77 said:
That sounds like a good plan, especially the part about shaving your head. I would recommend getting on minoxidil as well, it is cheap and easy to use.
Unnecessary if he is just beginning to deal with diffuse thinning. Save the minoxidil for later when you really need it. I have gone 6 years maintaining a slowly diffusely thinning head of hair on nothing but Antiandrogens and "DHT inhibitors" like Propecia. I haven't even touched minoxidil yet and don't plan to for quite awhile. I am what I call an "end to end" theorist. Use hair loss treatments one by one, adding them and staying on them and only them until they stop working, then adding something new. Thereby buying yourself 6 to 12 to 20 years more than the sorry soul who did all treatments up front.

HairLossTalk.com