PPG Products??

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a cheap propylene glycol product I can use on my scalp to see if I am sensitive to it before ordering 3 months worth of minoxidilmax. I'd rather go for the one with PPG because it's got retinol and caffine in aswel as azelaic acid and minoxidil in, whereas the ppg free formula has only the latter two ingredients.

I want to find something I can use with perhaps a high ppg content to test my scalp, I'll have to order it from the US so it wont be returnable.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
but these are US products, the better minoxidil products seem to be from the US, particularly those containing Azlaic Acid, they contain PPG and I don't know if I am sensitive to PPG or not, this is what I'm trying to find out.

I don't want to go and order some products from the US to find that after 2 weeks shipping they irretate my scalp. I literally have enough money for 3 months minoxidil then no money, whatsoever, so can't afford the mistake.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get this, but I can order rogaine foam from the Uk and have it in a couple of days. Rather than wait 8-10. I can also return it for an alternative product if I find it isnt agreeable with my scalp.

Mircalegro

Established Member
Reaction score
just get a bottle of kirkland minoxidil, itll cost you little more than 5 bucks and it is 50% PPG, irritated the hell out of my scalp

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol but again I'm from the UK, even kirkland isn't that cheap. I'm probably just gona get the normal liquid regaine, since it comes with about 3 or 4 different applicators and I think I'll find it easier than the foam since I have long hair.

I guess I can always sell them if they aren't for me and order some PPG free from the US.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
moseymoose said:
Lol but again I'm from the UK, even kirkland isn't that cheap. I'm probably just gona get the normal liquid regaine, since it comes with about 3 or 4 different applicators and I think I'll find it easier than the foam since I have long hair.

I guess I can always sell them if they aren't for me and order some PPG free from the US.

I live in the US so shipping will be high but if you want some items for cheap, here is the list.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66090