Post A Timeline For The Coming Years On Which Treatments Will Be Released

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U mad bro? LOL

So Histogen isn't in Phase III, and you just made stuff up - got it.

"Investor shill" - you're crazy lol

Ko1 is

So where's that Follica phase 3 and promising results from the first two phases?

I'm not getting them, am I?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
My opinion: Pilofocus > Replicel > Tsuji.

Histogen may also be in the mix but I'm not sure.

I think Follica is going to release wounding + some topical. I don't think it will be a major breakthrough but it will be beautifully marketed and packaged. I don't think it will be any better than minoxidil + dutasteride/finasteride.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are some people so thrilled about Follica anyway?

Their most adamant supporters see Cotsarelis as god of hairloss research and because wounding is known to be able to create new hair.

But whether Follica can create a lot of new, cosmetically significant hair remains to be seen.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said I was going to give them to you? Not me - nice straw man.

Now you, on the other hand, said Histogen is in Phase III - so you must have a link that proves this, right? I mean, I've asked you three times for it, but no luck :(

What gives?

Speaking of strawmen, I suggest you go back and read. I said that RepliCel, which you conveniently ignore, and Histogen are in their final trial phases. Phases. Plural, do you not understand the meaning of this you glue-eating shitheel? I never said what you claim, but you bash one company for delays while sucking off the king of delayed trials and refuse to provide what I ask for, because the fact that you can't give it shows what a f*****g hypocrite you are.

Then, apparently, people give you a link to a video saying exactly what you want to hear and you intentionally ignore it.

You're f*****g cretin and if these forums had any balls, they'd have sent you packing.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please show us where Histogen's P3 trial is recorded.
If it was started (which I'm skeptical about not seeing any press release from them) it wouldn't be listed on a US clinical database anyways, it'd be in China or Mexico.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As an optimist I'm hoping Histogen comes out soon. As a realist I'm thinking to myself.....Growth Factors....LOOOOOL, what a load of sh*t. Even Kelopesia...people applying baby forskin to their scalps to have less than good results as shown by their pictures. I believe in the Brotzu Lotion because it was discovered by a world renown surgeon who discovered it by accident while trying to find a cure for diabetes. Also, the girl who posted about it on facebook had good results and it was claimed many times that it worked on Androgenetic Alopecia. Damn, I wish Aderans made it to market back in the day, then I wouldn't have to deal with this b/s balding disease. No offense to anyones opinions, this is just my viewpoint on everything. Tsuji will be the ultimate conclusion to this horrible disease though.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As an optimist I'm hoping Histogen comes out soon. As a realist I'm thinking to myself.....Growth Factors....LOOOOOL, what a load of sh*t. Even Kelopesia...people applying baby forskin to their scalps to have less than good results as shown by their pictures. I believe in the Brotzu Lotion because it was discovered by a world renown surgeon who discovered it by accident while trying to find a cure for diabetes. Also, the girl who posted about it on facebook had good results and it was claimed many times that it worked on Androgenetic Alopecia. Damn, I wish Aderans made it to market back in the day, then I wouldn't have to deal with this b/s balding disease. No offense to anyones opinions, this is just my viewpoint on everything. Tsuji will be the ultimate conclusion to this horrible disease though.

My dude, you have to read this https://www.zacksinvest.com/sites/default/files/offer_files/Histogen PPM February 20 2016.pdf Histogen is not a load of sh*t. It thoroughly explains the growth factors and shows impressive results from earlier trials.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why does everyone think follica will release before replicel? Replicel is 6 months into their second phase and can offer it during their second phase

Why is the phase 2 trial 39 months long?

I've never seen hair loss trials that last more than 3 years before.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice backtrack; by that logic, EVERYTHING that is in "phases" is in the "final" ones.

I didn't ignore it; someone's wife claiming something doesn't make it true, nor has Histogen released a PR about it. Even if it were true, YOU didn't know about it, yet still claimed Histogen was in Phase III - a lie.

Why? For disagreeing with you? Now go cry to the mods some more, even though YOU'RE the one calling people "glue-eating shitheels."

Yep, u mad lol

It's not just "someone's wife" and you know it, your posts are getting ridiculous. Also there doesn't have to be a press release at the start of a trial, replicel didn't have one when they started phase 2 trials. The reason why we know replicel started phase 2 is because a member on the forum emailed them.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just "someone's wife" and you know it, your posts are getting ridiculous. Also there doesn't have to be a press release at the start of a trial, replicel didn't have one when they started phase 2 trials. The reason why we know replicel started phase 2 is because a member on the forum emailed them.

"Getting" implies that his posts were, at one time, not ridiculous.