Possible Thickening/growth Shampoos For Hair Loss?

Andy31

Reaction score
So new member here, this has probably been gone over a million times... But a little back story.. So I'm 28, always had a extremely full thick head of hair. Never even really needed styling products to make it stand up, could just run my hands through it. Well in the last year or so my hair on top has greatly reduced, the sides not at all, nor the back or temples. Just on top. Now in bright light if my hair is a certain way I can see scalp, and if it's wet I can see the whole top through my thinned hair.

My question is, is there and good positive reviewed and used hair thickening/new growth (probably asking for a miracle) shampoo/conditioner? I used Nioxin 1 for the life of the bottles and didn't notice anything and using the serum was kind of a PITA. I researched Phytoworx but found that most reviews were fake spambot by a website. So can anyone here maybe recommend something? I do plan at some point in the near future to see a dermatologist. My father is bald, as is his father. However mothers side is not. Was always told I wouldn't bald because of this, now I learn this is a old wives tale!

Thanks for any help!!!

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
lmao you need a real treatment. I was in your shoes, and all you can do is use conditioner and a blow dryer afterwards. There are no thickening/growth shampoos.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
However mothers side is not. Was always told I wouldn't bald because of this, now I learn this is a old wives tale!

Yes, most definitely not true. I wish it was.
Any company who promotes shampoo who says they do this are lying.

Khubaib

Reaction score
This may work

Hi, not sure if this will help, still sharing
A friend of mine,in mid 40's used Nioxin minoxidil 5% regrowth product and noticed his hair are coming back. But the hair the thin now.
Check this product out before you try it.
Ta & good luck

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can get disguise sprays such as "Jamie Stevens Thicker Fuller Spray" which do actually make your hair look thicker but they're obviously only a short term solution.