platelet rich plasma hair treatment

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Stem cell injections which is what I said is probably going to be the solution in the end to reversing hair loss by replacing the cells we have lost.

I would definitely try this but I'd urge you to post results back after you've done this.

hairmenow

Reaction score
I've had PRP treatments several times. At best it may have helped thicken the hair I have, but I didn't see any regrowth on the temples, where I need it.

Luckyguy2guy

Reaction score
I also have prp. The dr asked me to attend the treatment for three monhs which with three prp injection, plus laser treatment, plus anti dandruff shampoo. Actually after three month there are some hairs growing but then they lost again. The dr say i need to have prp treat every 6 months. I went home and think if it happens like that i have to do it all my life, if i stop my hair will lose again. I also did reasearch a lot but most of good outcome only from doctor mouth and its not clear how long we have to have prp treatment. In my opinion, if u guys want to try for few years to see the outcome, go for it but if u think it works after few treatment i can say NO. I madedecision to start with finasteride 1/4 per day snd my hair stops falling and i ihad hair transplant again with 1741 grafts (i had twice in viet nam 2010. Thats dr is a quack he did not have any experience and could not do it sucessfully. After two operation, only few hair grows). I came back to Australia and just had it again last june. My scalp wounds are healing i hope the operation wont leave big scars like they advertised by using trio method. Is there any one had hair transplant experience plse share.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I also have prp. I came back to Australia and just had it again last june. My scalp wounds are healing i hope the operation wont leave big scars like they advertised by using trio method. Is there any one had hair transplant experience plse share.

Any updates on your scalp wounds?

tiago59

Reaction score
sorry for the bump ...
I tried platelet rich plasma injections, and the only thing it did was to lighten my wallet .... I didn't have one more hair on my temples