Piece Of advice Need

salar_s

Reaction score
Hi.
first of all i apologize for my poor english.
I am 22 yrs old male with no family history of hairloss and i experienced total body hairloss facial hairloss sideburns hair shed ,forearm and ...... since I was 14 ,i had life with lots of struggles ,full of anxiety ,stress and still depression (i assume they accelerate progress of hairloss). with huge amount of hairloss, about a year and half ago i noticed that my vertex area is near to bald so i start to medication ( when i was 16 i used finastride for three periods of time each period was at least 6 months with no improve) i start to use hair tonics like Cinere and made in german Tonic and Rosemary and suddenly i noticed that there are lots of vellus hairs start to regrowing in my temples the place that were hairless for about 5,6 years, i didn't know what cause the regrowth and because i didn't achieve regrowth with finastride i start to use home recipes like castor oil ,ostrich oil,almond oil but i think none of them would help.
So finally 6 months ago i start to use Minoxidil but i don't believe in it and i know it has huge side effects i start it with my hand and within a month all thin hairs became thick ,so i start to use it on my scalp,but i also noticed that thin hairs on my temples turning into terminal and i didn't hesitate i use rogaine foam and after a month when i'm out of rogaine i start to use liquid minoxidil (there is no rogaine because of trading issues between other countries and my country) but at the end of the second month the i start to loose the regrowth i achieved with lots of unwanted hair growth in face on ears ,between eyebrows and temples but all of them gone(i like to unwanted hairs disappear but scalp hair NO),also i have heavy scalp inflammation(each week my scalp skin shed)at first i thought it's because of overuse, i used each bottle in a week i also had a lot of side effects like heartbeat but the reduction in amount of applying won't help.
i am at the end of 8th month and the temples hair gone but there are some thin hairs who won't turn into terminal hairs ,now i'm devastated ,stuck in home with no talking with anyone i know it's not a way to live ,but i know something wrong and i LOVE my hair.
I really appreciate any help and advice.
Salar_S

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
Depression and stress are main causes of hair loss. I think that you should definitely go to your doctor to discuss the true underlying problems. Good luck!

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Depression and stress are main causes of hair loss. I think that you should definitely go to your doctor to discuss the true underlying problems. Good luck!
WRONG. DHT in the scalp ****ing with **** causes hair loss. Although, being in a stressful situation can cause a person to "shed" more hair but all of that hair grows back.

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Six steps my friend:

1) Propecia/Finasteride
2) Minoxidil
3) Don't waste time and money on anything else
4) Get jacked and tan
5) Get a good job/education
6) Watch the women flock