pictures of hair systems from users

HairLust

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of getting a hair system from HairDirect, Toplace or Hair4all. Does anyone here has any pictures of their systems form any of these providers?

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLust said:
Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of getting a hair system from HairDirect, Toplace or Hair4all. Does anyone here has any pictures of their systems form any of these providers?

you could look on there websites theres loads of pics well expect for hair4all which should tell u something ..i would go for hairdirect out of the list

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairdirect it looks to have some issues with quality recently...I will rather try coolpiece and hair4all...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well...no...I am doing a decent job with concelears...so I have enough time to order and try a piece I am not in hurry anymore after I've found nanogen! anyway this year I will try it doing everything by myself cut-ins styling etc...I will try got2bg because this will accept some errors of a newbie regarding attaching!

HairLust

Reaction score
Thanks for your responses guys.
What I was hoping for was real pictures from real users as opposed to the pictures on websites.
Does anyone have any of these?

Masterking

Reaction score
I don't wish to give publicity to Farrell, but doesn't he charge something like $4,000 - $5,000 per hair system?

No way can that amount of money be justified. No one should pay anything more than around $500 per system, no matter which company you go to.

That's my view anyway. :)

Grimoire

Reaction score
Here's my pic. I think it's amazing how well the factory duplicated my gray hair so that it blends perfectly into my natural hair.[attachment=0:2nsiebun]bob part #1.JPG[/attachment:2nsiebun]

Attachments

• bob part #1.JPG
    bob part #1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 985

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Grimoire said:
Here's my pic. I think it's amazing how well the factory duplicated my gray hair so that it blends perfectly into my natural hair.[attachment=0:1g3m5eso]bob part #1.JPG[/attachment:1g3m5eso]

wow grimoire looks brill . where do u buy your systems from

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
That looks great and very natural Grimoire!
The density also looks spot on!
Thanks for sharing your picture.
Oh, where is it that you get your hair systems from?
Thanks

Albern

Reaction score
Hello everyone there, I also wanna ask the same type of the question there and wanna got some decent and beneficial answer there..... Is any one have the picture's there.....??? Please share on the forum........ Thanks allot in advance......

HairLust

Reaction score
Grimoire said:
Here's my pic. I think it's amazing how well the factory duplicated my gray hair so that it blends perfectly into my natural hair.[attachment=0:2a4b7f7d]bob part #1.JPG[/attachment:2a4b7f7d]

Thanks Grimoire,

That looks great. I'm gonna go with Hair4all. I have an appointment for next week and I just can't wait.

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
HairLust said:
Grimoire said:
Here's my pic. I think it's amazing how well the factory duplicated my gray hair so that it blends perfectly into my natural hair.[attachment=0:1aix21oa]bob part #1.JPG[/attachment:1aix21oa]

Thanks Grimoire,

That looks great. I'm gonna go with Hair4all. I have an appointment for next week and I just can't wait.

your better going with toplace/ba/hollywood/coolpiece you can get 2 units for the price of one hair4all .

G35guy

Reaction score
Grimoire said:
Here's my pic. I think it's amazing how well the factory duplicated my gray hair so that it blends perfectly into my natural hair.[attachment=0:2ugfmqjp]bob part #1.JPG[/attachment:2ugfmqjp]
That looks fantastic. :woot: where?