Pics of My HairTransplant- Dr COLE

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good so far, do you have any pics of what your head looked like post op?

boss510

Reaction score
I am 24 yrs old, and the graft count was about 2050.

I just cannot wait until the hair starts growing!!!

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
boss510 said:

That's VERY young, are you on Propecia ?

Check out the thread I posted about a kid who had a hair transplant at age 24 with Armani and is screwed

boss510

Reaction score
HT55 said:
boss510 said:

Check out the thread I posted about a kid who had a hair transplant at age 24 with Armani and is screwed

yeah, I use propecia.

I know I am young, but I have moderate expectations.

I will not worry much about my crown loss if in the future it starts to go. If I do get a hair transplant it will only be a Body hair transplant in the crown, as I do not want to waste head donor on the crown.

My plan is to only use FUE for all my possible hair transplant surgeries, so that if I dont like the density with long hair, I just keep it short, giving an illusion of more hair then there actually is. I think I should be ok using all my body hair and head donor to achieve an acceptable look.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
boss510 said:
HT55 said:
boss510 said:

yeah, I use propecia.

I know I am young, but I have moderate expectations.

I will not worry much about my crown loss if in the future it starts to go. If I do get a hair transplant it will only be a Body hair transplant in the crown, as I do not want to waste head donor on the crown.

My plan is to only use FUE for all my possible hair transplant surgeries, so that if I dont like the density with long hair, I just keep it short, giving an illusion of more hair then there actually is. I think I should be ok using all my body hair and head donor to achieve an acceptable look.

I'm not sure how long you have been around or how much researc you have done but BHT's are VERY hit and miss.

You are much better using up your donor hair first.

Also on the flip side while Propecia grows hair on your head in reduces body hair especially when used long term.

Good Luck

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
Is dr. Cole one of the best FUE doctors inthe states? I am thinking about giving him a visit.

boss510

Reaction score
He-Bat said:
Is dr. Cole one of the best FUE doctors inthe states? I am thinking about giving him a visit.

I think he fairly good, everything went well during surgery for me. In my opinion Feller, Cole, and Umar are best when it comes to FUE procedures. You should be in good hands with anyone of these guys.

I think that Umar is great in a procedure that is a combination FUE of head hair plus body hair. Feller is simply one of the best surgeons in the states, hands down.

The reason why I picked Cole was because I noticed that he gets good coverage with fewer grafts when compared to other surgeons. Another reason was I liked his hairlines so I wanted my first procedure to be with him.

I actually wanted a lower hairline, however Dr Cole refused to succumb to my request. He mainly focused on the top of my head. In retrorespect I happy that he did give me a conservative hairline, it looks fine, and I am happy with it.

The actual success of this procedure will be assessed at the 12 month mark, I just pray that it turns out fantastic.

He-Bat

Established Member
Reaction score
boss510 said:
He-Bat said:

I think he fairly good, everything went well during surgery for me. In my opinion Feller, Cole, and Umar are best when it comes to FUE procedures. You should be in good hands with anyone of these guys.

I think that Umar is great in a procedure that is a combination FUE of head hair plus body hair. Feller is simply one of the best surgeons in the states, hands down.

The reason why I picked Cole was because I noticed that he gets good coverage with fewer grafts when compared to other surgeons. Another reason was I liked his hairlines so I wanted my first procedure to be with him.

I actually wanted a lower hairline, however Dr Cole refused to succumb to my request. He mainly focused on the top of my head. In retrorespect I happy that he did give me a conservative hairline, it looks fine, and I am happy with it.

The actual success of this procedure will be assessed at the 12 month mark, I just pray that it turns out fantastic.
Plesae keep us posted.

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
wow u have the exact same hair loss ive got, such a nightmare to be indian with black hair, but yours is curly hair....

your hair transplant looks ace btw good luck with everything, your gonna look 24 again in no time and hopefully the girls will notice it :punk:, I think once your hairs grow outwards it should hopefully look like nothing happen to you :)

boss510

Reaction score
RP3X said:
wow u have the exact same hair loss ive got, such a nightmare to be indian with black hair, but yours is curly hair....

your hair transplant looks ace btw good luck with everything, your gonna look 24 again in no time and hopefully the girls will notice it :punk:, I think once your hairs grow outwards it should hopefully look like nothing happen to you :)

Thanks for the support bro,

yeah the curly hair is big plus, I hope the girls start noticing at the month 5 mark. I just cant wait to see my results.

cuebald

Reaction score
Looks good so far. Hairline looks good.

Interesting about using body hair grafts for the crown.
From what I've seen, Body Hair grafts don't grow as long and look slightly "frazzled" compared to donor grafts. Using BHT for the crown (where people look less) and saving valuable donor grafts for the hairline (an area that gets much more attention) seems quite wise.
might bear that in mind if I ever get a hair transplant

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going on vacation when I get back im gonna make a appointment with cole in sept. A few questions boss Im prob going to need around the same amount of grafts as you, how do you know you are getting the amount they say there giving you? also do they finance? and do you happen to have any pics of the donor area? thanks