Petition to Merck

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

You're in the wrong place buddy.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This is a quote from the petition:

"Countless others have lost their romantic partners and careers."

I understand how you could lose a romantic partner dealing with sides like ED. Hard to be romantic when you cant seal the deal, but why would you end up losing your career? What job requires you to have an erection?

Foxi

Established Member
Reaction score
ED ist not allone the Symptome
Brain Fog makes unable to can work, and the Allergies from the Destroyed Gut
Histamin makes grazy, i have lost 42kg ,i lost my Muscels and and and..............

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a quote from the petition:

"Countless others have lost their romantic partners and careers."

I understand how you could lose a romantic partner dealing with sides like ED. Hard to be romantic when you cant seal the deal, but why would you end up losing your career? What job requires you to have an erection?

ED didn't cause that.

Sleep problem/brain fog/fatigue/depression did.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
ED didn't cause that.

So what? I have all of those. If you take drug that has side effects its your decision. Nobody pushed you to take it.

Foxi

Established Member
Reaction score
But side effects should go away,when i stop,and not ruined my live for long Years or ever

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
ED didn't cause that.

Can't sleep problems, brain fog, fatigue, and depression just be a result of losing your hair? I am experiencing all of those, and had those before jumping on finasteride just because I was extremely distressed over my hair loss. Honestly finasteride is the only thing that has been keeping me sane, even though it isn't stopping my hair loss at least I know I tried everything. People may be realizing that they have no hope of getting their hair back now that off finasteride, combined with the anxiety of the possible side effects of the drug and it drives them insane.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't read the petition, but as soon as there is a statement that says Propecia may rapidly increase hair loss, I will sign it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would rather have a petition to allow Replicel go commercial.