Petchsky's Success Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hi,

At 21 years old i realised i was a Norwood 2 and losing quickly.

I started out on minoxidil 3%, i used this with no shedding for 5 months but did not see any rapid regrowth, although in hindsight it was working. I made a mistake by dropping minoxidil, but i had decided to go on proscar thinking wrongly that minoxidil was not helping.

Over the next five months on proscar alone i shed badly, My sides were shedding along with thinning at the crown and i could see a Norwood 5V coming, thats how bad i was shedding. Now i know that the reason i was shedded so bad was because it was a double shed, one from quitting minoxidil and the other from the proscar.

So, those first five months on proscar were probably the worst of my life and i became reckless about my own personal safety. It was at this point i decided it was do or die. I started a new regime consisting of the big 3. After already being on proscar 5 months. By my first month on my new regimen my hair stopped shedding and i could see new hair sprouting, this was the start on many....

I am now in my 21st month of my new regimen and my hair has thickend considerably, sides have regrowth along with new regrowth at the crown. I now class myself as slightly better than a norwood 2. Only over the last three days i have noticed some new regrowth at the front of my hairline and some of the vellus hairs at the sides turn terminal. (thick)

I am now 24 years old and have more hair than when i was 20. If it was not for these treatments i would be bald now, but instead i am seeing my hair get thicker every passing year - Long may it continue!!!

Good luck in your fight against hairloss, it's a tricky adversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.