Personality 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7 More Words

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait you are actually f*****g BALD and not a f*****g norwood 1.0000001?!?!?!?!?!?!

f*****g FINALLY lol.
Yeah, I can safely say I am. ;)

Interestingly, I put my lack of success with women I desire much less down to my baldness than most here seem to, but rather my looks in general. Maybe I ought to join lookism...

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality counts for nothing in this vapid social media age, i want my god damn hair, all of it i say!

Im personally more interested in personality, i would take a decent looking girl with nice personality over a smoking hottie with none. Then again i would never attract a smoking hottie so my point is actually moot.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personality counts for nothing in this vapid social media age, i want my god damn hair, all of it i say!

Im personally more interested in personality, i would take a decent looking girl with nice personality over a smoking hottie with none. Then again i would never attract a smoking hottie so my point is actually moot.
It‘s a good start though. Most say they wouldn‘t want the handsome but idiotic guy. The classy ones won‘t even f*** him, but: not being idioti won‘t help either. Many just want it all and end up being on Tinder for years and years...I‘m no better, but „at least“ I acknowledge my problem: my standards in relation to my looks.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It‘s a good start though. Most say they wouldn‘t want the handsome but idiotic guy. The classy ones won‘t even f*** him, but: not being idioti won‘t help either. Many just want it all and end up being on Tinder for years and years...I‘m no better, but „at least“ I acknowledge my problem: my standards in relation to my looks.

Im actually lying, i honestly find most woman attractive, there is the odd occasion i don't but all in all im not a fussy person at all. Bear in mind im 28 and still never had a girlfriend, that might have something to do with how im not picky in the slightest.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I can safely say I am. ;)

Interestingly, I put my lack of success with women I desire much less down to my baldness rather than my looks in general. Maybe I ought to join lookism...
same bro. im 5'6 and scrawny so i was already pretty incel but there was at least a small niche for me before

now that im bald its over AF lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im actually lying, i honestly find most woman attractive, there is the odd occasion i don't but all in all im not a fussy person at all. Bear in mind im 28 and still never had a girlfriend, that might have something to do with it.
gonna turn 25 in a month or so and ive never had sex, had a gf or kissed a girl

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im actually
same bro. im 5'6 and scrawny so i was already pretty incel but there was at least a small niche for me before

now that im bald its over AF lol
Over is almost always relative to your demands. It‘s sometimes hardest - and I’m speculating here, as I can only personally relate to this starting point - if you are average or a bit above: attractive enough to create fantasies, but not attractive enough to live them. Having said that...nah, it‘s just my mindset, enough average guys acknowledging 9s but perfectly ok with landing girls I deem in their league.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over is almost always relative to your demands. It‘s sometimes hardest - and I’m speculating here, as I can only personally relate to this starting point - if you are average or a bit above: attractive enough to create fantasies, but not attractive enough to live them. Having said that...nah, it‘s just my mindset, enough average guys acknowledging 9s but perfectly ok with landing girls I deem in their league.
why would you need to be attractive to create fantasies?

i think im past that point because i feel so low about myself i dont even have romantic fantasies anymore x.x. feels weird and wrong, the idea of someone like me with a girlfriend

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i think im past that point because i feel so low about myself i dont even have romantic fantasies anymore x.x. feels weird and wrong, the idea of someone like me with a girlfriend
I see all sorts of people with partners. From friends - average in terms of looks - I know they are happy, wouldn‘t ask for more, although they do recognize stand-out-beauty. Don‘t see why nobody would consider being your partner per se.

INT

Reaction score
A lot of the guys here that claim to not get girls because of their balding simply do not want to live up to their own shortcomings that go beyond losing hair. Weak people (no offense) always hava a tendency to be the victim of their circumstances because it give them an excuse not to take proper action to get what they want. Self-pity, victim mentality, and self-disqualification is costing you more pussy than your hair loss will ever do.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ugly bald guys can try to act as "confident" and "alpha male" as they want, they will just get laughed at. i have seen it for myself.

a 5'5" bald guy who first off, decided to "man up" and "hit the gym". well he got buff, but it just made him look even squatter and girls just laughed harder at him. So he then thought "game" is what he needed, so he acted all jokey, alpha etc. made a lot of friends but no girl wanted to f*** him.

same thing with a 5'6", bald but heavily overweight guy i knew. he was the jolly fat man everybody liked but nobody wanted to f***. ended up with landwhales.
when i had hair i had a look that some girls liked; now without it it is close to 0. same personality i had as before...

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yeah sadly whenever i fap now, i don't picture myself in it; i picture girls doing my handsome friend (no homo)

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ugly bald guys can try to act as "confident" and "alpha male" as they want, they will just get laughed at. i have seen it for myself.

a 5'5" bald guy who first off, decided to "man up" and "hit the gym". well he got buff, but it just made him look even squatter and girls just laughed harder at him. So he then thought "game" is what he needed, so he acted all jokey, alpha etc. made a lot of friends but no girl wanted to f*** him.

same thing with a 5'6", bald but heavily overweight guy i knew. he was the jolly fat man everybody liked but nobody wanted to f***. ended up with landwhales.
when i had hair i had a look that some girls liked; now without it it is close to 0. same personality i had as before...
Xherdan Shaqiri in a few years...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
A lot of the guys here that claim to not get girls because of their balding simply do not want to live up to their own shortcomings that go beyond losing hair. Weak people (no offense) always hava a tendency to be the victim of their circumstances because it give them an excuse not to take proper action to get what they want. Self-pity, victim mentality, and self-disqualification is costing you more pussy than your hair loss will ever do.

Not true at all. Read this board closely before posting this stuff on here. The people on here are intelligent, socially conscientious, have varying interests, are in great shape and are not at all afraid to go on dates or talk to women. They dress well and know how to have fun. The reason that they don't have romantic success is singularly down to their hair loss. The argument that you're posting comes from NW1, NW2 or NW3 men who don't want to acknowledge how easy they have it.

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Xherdan Shaqiri in a few years...

His hair style and recession is similar to mine, although I'd say his 6 months to a year more advanced. He's only 26 as well, he'll definitely be bald by 30.

I can see him going for an hair transplant though. Either way, he is a premier league football star, he just needs to secure his wealth whilst he plays and his life is set up.