Persistent Saw Palmetto effects

uphillbattle

Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been here for a while, but just wanted to report in on my experience with taking Saw Palmetto.

I used about two pills every day or every other day.

Initially I noticed a big shed, but after five or six months they lessened. I got off it after about 7mo's because the sides.

It didn't really help my hair. It caused my erections to be much smaller and weaker, my sex drive was also lower while on it, so was libido. Also, after coming off it the weak erections lasted for long time. I think it also shrunk my penis size a tad (I read a study somewhere on the effects of long term androgen deprivation on penis size).

Ive somewhat recovered now after stopping, but it took a while. Its still takes longer to get erections, but it could be that Im getting older now (24 almost 25).

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from finasteride then if Saw Palmetto did that. I never had that on SP.

I will say lately it really seems my pellets have reduced in size from the finasteride use. Great for some Bad drug for others.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
For better or for worse, there are always going to be consequences. That's why educating yourself in advance and staying informed is so important. There are no guarantees. It's weighing the rewards against the risks( and there are plenty them) then deciding what you can best live with by informatively selecting the "lesser evil".

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I took saw palmetto 1000mg on and off for 4-5 months around 3 years ago...and let me tell you this..saw palmetto at 1000mg is stronger than taking 1mg of finasteride...I have tried both drugs... saw palmetto absolutely RUINED MY BODY! when I stopped popping it, but when I was ON the drug it made me the horniest person ever it also made me very strong and my energy was higher too.. this is because alot of my testosterone never converted to DHT.. this is the same thing finasteride does. the things that happened to me you wouldnt Believe...its the same side effects they talk about at propecia help.

pageidol

Reaction score
lossingbattle...did you recover mate or not im in a similar position after using saw palmetto fir 3 weeks. I also used fenugreek fir a month

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never recovered fully after 3 years off the pills....dont expect to recover fully but I hope you DO... I never took anything to help my body recover it recovered by itself over a period of a year...I cant feel or get horny anymore but my sex drive is still good...and I lost some nipple sensitivity/sensation...thats the sides that is not FIXED to this day its permanent im afraid but im OK with this im used to my new self...the tip of my penis had no bloodflow for many hours it was ice cold and pale so now the SKIN near the tip is a little darker but its fine...

maxout777

Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been here for a while, but just wanted to report in on my experience with taking Saw Palmetto.

I used about two pills every day or every other day.

Initially I noticed a big shed, but after five or six months they lessened. I got off it after about 7mo's because the sides.

It didn't really help my hair. It caused my erections to be much smaller and weaker, my sex drive was also lower while on it, so was libido. Also, after coming off it the weak erections lasted for long time. I think it also shrunk my penis size a tad (I read a study somewhere on the effects of long term androgen deprivation on penis size).

Ive somewhat recovered now after stopping, but it took a while. Its still takes longer to get erections, but it could be that Im getting older now (24 almost 25).

Hey man, how are things going now? I know this has been forever ago but would like to hear an update from you. Kinda going through the same issue right now.

Jay102389

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey came across your post and I'm in the same boat you were in. Did you recover from the SP shed???