Pero's Story

pero

Reaction score
Ok first of all sorry about my poor eng because its not my native lang... gee comparing with others i think my hairlost story is kinda strange like everything in my life by far ..i know there is too much for reading i know maybe sound stupid but plz i need answers

On The Norwood Scale i am 2

OK now i got 21 in my teenage days i really got healty long hair i never
color it or put styling gels that can damage it but the only bad thing was that i didn't wash regualry i only wash it once per week even i must say that i got too much oily hair... ok on age of 18 i start to smoke cigaretes for 6 month and yea from then i guess the problems started.. i even started to have serious problems with my health so i quit from smokeing my health gets better but the hairlost continue... because my hair is long it wasn't noticable.. i got small bald spot on both templates but still
i got plenty of hair... from aug 2003 the situation started to getting worse... but i still was not sure... and yea dec 2003 :( i am really losing hair i must do something .. so i snoop on net i got some basic info but i didn't get too much in details...so the first step was green tea i started.. then i also started to drink ginko bilboa tea regulary every day.. hmm i wasn't sure if those things where effective but at least they for really good to the health... and seems that hair lost get slow down.. in apr 2004
i got to dermatologist he took one hair under microscope and he told me that my hair lost is because of i don't have some vitamins in my body (??? strange i am not big fan of meat i can't image day without fruits and vegatable) but ok he give me one shappoo and some vitamin pills:

Fitoval Shapoo:
http://www.krka.si/en/kozmetika/lasje/poskodovani/
http://www.krka.si/en/kozmetika/lasje/s ... oval_plus/
( he only write the first one but i add also the secound)

Merz Pills:
http://www.merz.de/beauty_und_wellness/ ... rmationen/

Ok first mo my hair was great but it started sheding because of natural shapoo???
The situation on the right temple was getting worse i got alove vera gel and put it on front of the scalp but nothing didn't help.. i quit from doing everying... On Oct 2004 i take Orazonal (Ketokonazol) shapoo... damnn after every wash i lose too much hair and few hours after the was make my scalp too oily.. is this thing clean the scalp from sebum or help.. after
two weeks of using it i quit it because i started to lose too much hair and my scalp get too oily

ok here is list of products that i am planing to take from New Year i know it will cost me but i want my hair back i still think there is chance for that (any commensts about the list)

LIST:
Proscar 1.25
XANDROX 5%
Revivogen Scalp Therapy
Revivogen Thickening Conditioner
Revivogen Bio-Cleansing Shampoo
Viviscal
FNS: Follicle Nutrient Serum
FNS: Follicle Nutrient Shampoo

Hmm seems that guys at Merck are honest looking at the before/after pictures but i want to hear comments about FNS thing looking from their before/after pics really surprising results abouth thining hair

Ok from Oct 2004 i am on proscar 1.25 in first week i didn't feel nothing, secound week couple acnes on my face, after that i started to lose too much hair shedding?? and this week i feel small pain on my penis?? but i don't quit i am planing to stay it and maybe on mar 2005 i will trasplant hair in the temple region

THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
I AM REALLY TOO MUCH WEEK AND THIN GUY FROM JAN i am planing to start body bilding in order to add some mass... i know i need to eat meet and take proteins... but is that will affect to the hair lost... and any suggestion what to take in order to get mass but not to affect to my hair
lost... uhh can you image me thin and bald guy... bad combination

By far everything that i tryed seems that don't work :(( for those who planing to handle their hair lost problems and are smokers STOP it.. i also suggest to take at least one cup of green tea per day... don't know if really help to handle hair lost but its really good for health

This hair lost thing really make me nervious there must be still chance to save my hair still is not too much noticable becasue i got long hair but is too much thin in the front reg and lately started on the top

I know too much stupid questions to get answered
Thanks for your time
peace.