People making fun of Gareth bale after bald path showing

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald by choice = bold and daring

Plain bald = loser and pathetic

It's no wonder temporary SMP is so successful.

It's funny, we live in an age where you have: approved medication, experimental medication, FUE, body hair transplant, SMP, concealers, soon new treatments (I hope), yet you still have people saying: "Nah, not good enough, we have nothing!"

I'm sure that when new treatments allow you to get back 40% of your original density for like 5000€, these people will still be like "nah, too expensive! And only 40%! Not doing that!"

Fred, what do you think about body hair transplant? Can a NW7 do bht and then keep the hair really short or shaved to give the face a frame? The effect should be like getting smp.

jd_uk

Reaction score
It might be different for me in the US. People are much kinder in Europe, and not nearly as obsessed with other people's looks.

Yet you have spent countless hours of your life repeatedly telling everyone who will listen that 'looks' are everything. You contradict yourself on a daily basis and argue without any logic at all and most people can see that but you. Why don't you admit to yourself that you have issues and that a lot of what you say isn't true? That would be in your best interests.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you look at the pictures of Fred before and after his hair transplant in his hair transplant thread the difference is incredible. He goes from the head of a 50 year old to a regular mid twenties guy who has what looks like nearly a full head of hair that's only a little diffused. I would genuinely think he was a guy who had most of his hair still.

I actually disagree with you on this one wolf pack. The difference between a frame for your face and no frame is just enormous.

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at the pictures of Fred before and after his hair transplant in his hair transplant thread the difference is incredible. He goes from the head of a 50 year old to a regular mid twenties guy who has what looks like nearly a full head of hair that's only a little diffused. I would genuinely think he was a guy who had most of his hair still.

I actually disagree with you on this one wolf pack. The difference between a frame for your face and no frame is just enormous.

Definitely, Freds transplant is fantastic, massive difference

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
Finasteride is a bandaid for myself. My hair is so weird I don't even know where to start.

I have a full head of hair, albeit thin in the front and patched in the back. I can literally see the horseshoe in formation. Anyone with a knowledgeable eye and university degree in norwoodology would know - sides and back are very dark in color while the top in a horse shoe is much lighter in density and color.

Only thing to do there is short sides and back. That's what I started doing. My hair is naturally thick, so of course the sides and back are much denser than the front/top of my head. Buzzing the sides and back will at least nullify the contrast.

shookwun

Reaction score
Only thing to do there is short sides and back. That's what I started doing. My hair is naturally thick, so of course the sides and back are much denser than the front/top of my head. Buzzing the sides and back will at least nullify the contrast.
you might not realize it but aside from density difference if you look under certain lighting you will also notice different color pigmentation. Sides and back are typically darker, and hearlier while the top is diffusing and becoming thinner in density & color.

No escaping this sh*t.

I get the sides and back cut short. A low fade. Helps transition the flow

big_head

Established Member
Reaction score
you might not realize it but aside from density difference if you look under certain lighting you will also notice different color pigmentation. Sides and back are typically darker, and hearlier while the top is diffusing and becoming thinner in density & color.

No escaping this sh*t.

I get the sides and back cut short. A low fade. Helps transition the flow

Definitely. I was never one for trendy haircuts but when your start receding and thinning, your options run out. Even when you're obviously balding, a haircuit that works with the balding and some kind of product thrown in there really goes a long way. People either won't notice or think you're some guy who is too cool to care, especially if you grow a beard. I'm at the last call for decent hair though since I'm a Norwood 3 now. I can only pray finasteride and maybe minoxidil can get me back to a N 2.5.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
iconic haircut

"the gareth bale"

15453349412670061.gif