Patrick Stump (Fallout Boy)

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't really notice anything, and even if as a seasoned spotter i could spot something then meh!, the sooner we all stand up for each other the better,

Btw love the link from your sig.

slacker86

Reaction score
Terrible at spotting wigs. I did spot how much healthier he looks though; that's some serious make over. Good for him.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
His mugshot

patrick-stump-arrested-mugshot-1.jpg

cristi2011

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha, what's ridiculous? Maybe that crap he "sings".
There's no wig there, it's his hair.
And from the last picture, one cannot call him bald. That hair, with some good thickening shampoo/product and maybe some concealer, looks exactly like the first picture.

punkchampagne

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but that is his real hair. Yeah he's been bald on the crown for years and never lied about it but that look of hair is purely it longer and wisped up product. Trust me I've seen him with my own eyes in real life and I've seen the bald patch very recently but it only shows when his hair flattened down.

See this photo for instance:
http://www.last.fm/music/Patrick+Stump/+images/41645129

I've seen the bald spot existing past then though and definitely past that photo.

Oh and by the way, posting "blatant wig is blatant" on his youtube isn't very mature now is it? Besides who really cares if it was a wig, surely this forum is to support each other, no?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Definatly a wig - what you expect us to believe that a guy with such aggressive loss in his late teens - early 20's now suddenly a few years later it just got better? Maybe he stopped? :jackit: :lol:

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man that song/performance is really cringeworthy.

Couldn't spot it as a wig myself, but compared to that mugshot photo it looks like his hair has drastically improved, but then it also does in the last.fm photo which is clearly not a wig or why the bald spot...

Maybe he's on the big 3 :D

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
i thought it was a pretty good frontal hair transplant? thatd explain him still having the bald spot at least?
but yeah i don't know anything much about hair transplants or systems.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, no doubt about it. Power to him though I say.

jimmymowbray1

Reaction score
patrick.jpg

I actually think the mugshot (from mid-2009) is post-hair transplant and the new folicles were still growing properly.

This image is from 2007

patrickstumplargemsg117.jpg

Who knew he was such a good looking lad? Probaly could have worn a bald head pretty well.

281x211.jpg