past the one year mark, and still improving!

VWdude

Reaction score
Yes thats right, been on propecia for 13 months and Proscar for 1.

I am still noticing steady improvement in overall hair density and my crown is filling in more, aswell as my hairline...

My hair has never looked so good, when I style it it comes out great! I can mess up my hair in different directions and not worry about the way it looks.... I don't feel the need to use dermmatch either..

Pics coming soon, just wanted to give you all an update.

Bet24

Established Member
Reaction score
ok I just made a decision, I will give propecia a try..... but I will wait for your pics... I mean, the future of my hair is in your hands :lol:

seriously, I will take your story as a motivation for my decision to start with that drug :wink:

VWdude

Reaction score
Bet24 said:
ok I just made a decision, I will give propecia a try..... but I will wait for your pics... I mean, the future of my hair is in your hands :lol:

seriously, I will take your history as a motivation for my decision to start with that drug :wink:

take a look at my success story, and proof awaits you.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Just look at SE_Freak's Story.

Proof there, too.

There's proof all over this forum.

Goingat20

Reaction score
Nice work VWDude! Do you use any concealers?

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm at 2 years and my hair is still improving, I'm getting alot of my hairline back, miraculously enough.

VWdude

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
Nice work VWDude! Do you use any concealers?

I have used dermmatch before, but only a handful of times...I don't really need it, especially if my hair is short... but I use it just in case.

I haven't used it in a while now.

EasyEd

Established Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that the both of you, VWDude and Deaner, are both a more rare situation then most but this should serve as inspiration to everyone. As we all know here, not everyone will maintain their hair on Propecia, not to mention improve like the two of you, but this story should serve as an example that if you wait it out and keep to your regime, good things will happen. Good luck to you both and keep on truckin'!!!