Pain In The Area Between Pines And Anus

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
most of u here know that i took finasteride for 3 days and got sides
its been 6 weeks now i am about 90% recovered all my hormones are gr8 my sexual sides gone i get ererctions like i used to be
since stopping finasteride I stopped masterbutitng cuz i was afraid it will harm me but yesterday I couldn't take it i had to bust one out i did I fealt pine in the area between my piens and anus the penial area like i got hit there or being pushed really hard I didnt feel and my load was not that much considering I quite masterbutitng 4 weeks ago
i did masterbate after finasteride the first 2 weeks it was normal
so what's the problem hope for ur help i plan to vist my doctor for a prostait check in upcoming days
thanx

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
man you are kinda crazy about your post finasteride syndrom. You took 2 pills ? so stop complaining man , this is impossible to get sides with such a low dose

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
most of u here know that i took finasteride for 3 days and got sides
its been 6 weeks now i am about 90% recovered all my hormones are gr8 my sexual sides gone i get ererctions like i used to be
since stopping finasteride I stopped masterbutitng cuz i was afraid it will harm me but yesterday I couldn't take it i had to bust one out i did I fealt pine in the area between my piens and anus the penial area like i got hit there or being pushed really hard I didnt feel and my load was not that much considering I quite masterbutitng 4 weeks ago
i did masterbate after finasteride the first 2 weeks it was normal
so what's the problem hope for ur help i plan to vist my doctor for a prostait check in upcoming days
thanx

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
come on, we've all fealt pine in our piens before

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have pain between your penis and anus that is the prostate.

finasteride can cause prostatitis

Reactions: Oro