ouch. ouch. ouch. ouch. ouch. ouch. ouch.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
The only thing I can equate hairloss too is like getting kicked in the balls one day, then being thrown down a never-ending flight of stairs. I need to see things getting better or I'm going to have nervous breakdown.

tu pac

Reaction score
My friend is completely bald Nw7 he said to me that goin bald is a part of life he truly has embraced it but is unhappy with his lobside head.His head looks like a nipple its vey unfortunate in the fact that he accepted baldness but has an exceptionally funny shaped head.It dents in on either side one more that the other like judge Alex on tv.His forhead is twice as long as normal people and in a way makes him looked deformed,which was not noticeable when a full head of hair lied in ist place.in this case hairloss has dramatically changed his apperarence.HE is 22 his girlfrind is hot as sh*t hes nice guy who has provided for himself since he was 19 he always smiles and people like him plenty.cook n milkies since you came on this site you have been nothin but a getemen and offer good and positive advise and be as helpfull as possible you seem to be a solid guy hairloss will not effect your life because or this.keep your head high and and couple a beers here and there will help with the nervs.good luck man.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Yeah man, you're doing great. You started your treatment around the same time I did, not even a month ago. I have prior experience with your regimen (minus the MSM), and can tell you that it works. You just need to give it some time. In the meantime, tu pac's advice is solid. Try not to dwell on your hair...pop open a cold one. Go out and have fun...the hair will come.

cook'n'milkies said:
The only thing I can equate hairloss too is like getting kicked in the balls one day, then being thrown down a never-ending flight of stairs. I need to see things getting better or I'm going to have nervous breakdown.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words guys. I can't even express how much this thing has humbeled me. Good luck to you guys too.

amrod

Established Member
Reaction score
f*** i hate hairloss

we got robots on mars and cant stop ourselves going bald

smart

strikernr

Reaction score
re

I know waiting for results or some indication about these meds are working can seem like forever. We get impatience, restless and anxious waiting for something to happen. I started my regiment 4 days ago (finasteride). Thou i had been using Rogaine 2% for last 2 months with no results (at least that's what i like to believe and other have said i have lost more hair since) but i keep hope and will give my regimen 3-4 months until i come to some sort of conclusion. Until then we got to ride this thing and go on with our lives as usual.

I've friend who is also loosing hair but his hair loss is different that mine. He is loosing from front and i am gradually thining out from all over top of my head. He doesn't care about his hair loss. We chatted about hair loss many times and evertime he says very bluntly that if he losses hair he losses hair..that's the way it is and on the other hand i tell him i can't aceept loosing my hair.

Some people actually don't care about their hair loss and as a result they are more self-confident than other who do care.

asdf2

Reaction score
Re: re

strikernr said:
I've friend who is also loosing hair but his hair loss is different that mine. He is loosing from front and i am gradually thining out from all over top of my head. He doesn't care about his hair loss. We chatted about hair loss many times and evertime he says very bluntly that if he losses hair he losses hair..that's the way it is and on the other hand i tell him i can't aceept loosing my hair.

Some people actually don't care about their hair loss and as a result they are more self-confident than other who do care.

You never know, you might be able to accept it one day. I started losing mine really badly, diffuse thinning on top and a retreating hairling, 2 years ago when i was 19. It took me ages to accept that there was nothing I can do about it and that I'm proabbly gonna be completely bald within 2-3 years. I used to be depressed for weeks on end, but its gonna happen and since i've realised that i just keep it shaved to a #1 and I've never been so happy/confident before in my life.

strikernr

Reaction score

asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

You never know, you might be able to accept it one day. I started losing mine really badly, diffuse thinning on top and a retreating hairling, 2 years ago when i was 19. It took me ages to accept that there was nothing I can do about it and that I'm proabbly gonna be completely bald within 2-3 years. I used to be depressed for weeks on end, but its gonna happen and since i've realised that i just keep it shaved to a #1 and I've never been so happy/confident before in my life.

Did you try the big 3 treatment on your hair? did you get any good results?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score

See, you're really lucky. I was screwed no matter what I did. I was born with a receeding hairline. I would look horrible with a shaved head, my head is gigantic, super wide. shaved heads only look good on those with narrow heads. So I opted for hair transplants, and that was a nightmare, but it looks semi decent right now.. It was a lose-lose for me, I'm not sure what's worse.

asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

asdf2

Reaction score

strikernr said:
asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

Nah, I was thinking of it, but realised i can't be bothered with the hassle! I live a very hectic life at the moment and wouldn't have time for it. And to be honest, i like the way i look now with a #1 and even though my hair is still falling out it just doesn't bother me anymore.

strikernr

Reaction score

recboi said:
See, you're really lucky. I was screwed no matter what I did. I was born with a receeding hairline. I would look horrible with a shaved head, my head is gigantic, super wide. shaved heads only look good on those with narrow heads. So I opted for hair transplants, and that was a nightmare, but it looks semi decent right now.. It was a lose-lose for me, I'm not sure what's worse.

asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

I heard really bad things about Hair Transplants. I have read horror stories and seen gruesome pictures of people who got butchered by greedy hair transplant surgeon promissing them false hopes and lies. I hope your case is not one of them. It scares me some times. When everthing fails i was really counting on hair transplant but like they say nothing is perfect.

http://www.hairtransplantregulations.com/page7.html

strikernr

Reaction score

asdf2 said:
strikernr said:
asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

Nah, I was thinking of it, but realised i can't be bothered with the hassle! I live a very hectic life at the moment and wouldn't have time for it. And to be honest, i like the way i look now with a #1 and even though my hair is still falling out it just doesn't bother me anymore.

I don't want to keep short hair forever. I look okay with short hair but that's just not mystyle. I would rather have messy hair than no hair.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I posted some pics in the thread that I started. I'm too afraid to read that wesite.. REmeber, when you see the pics, my entire donor area was used for one inch of hair, and there's still poor coverage...

If you had to get transplants, Dr. Bernstein in NY is good. If only I began with him, my hair would look decent had I gone the hair transplant route. But there are no time machines, I'm screwed for the rest of my life.

strikernr said:
recboi said:

asdf2 said:
strikernr said:

I heard really bad things about Hair Transplants. I have read horror stories and seen gruesome pictures of people who got butchered by greedy hair transplant surgeon promissing them false hopes and lies. I hope your case is not one of them. It scares me some times. When everthing fails i was really counting on hair transplant but like they say nothing is perfect.

http://www.hairtransplantregulations.com/page7.html

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
amrod said:
f*** i hate hairloss

we got robots on mars and cant stop ourselves going bald

smart

hell, the US has had a base on the far side of the moon since the mid 60's.

StoptheMadness

Established Member
Reaction score
I am positively freaked out by the horror show of hair transplants. After reading the above posts and links to this travesty, how could anyone get an hair transplant? Sickening

powersam

Reaction score
eh if you go to a good doctor then you'll have no problems, its the kids who go cheapo that get in trouble. same as those plastic surgery trips people take to mexico etc to save money. always ends in tears. my real problem with an hair transplant is that its neither prevention nor cure. thought the new hairs may become permanent, the hairs around and behind them will continue to bald leaving you with a very odd hairline indeed.