Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't count "my job", which really technically isn't my job anyways. Its also only twice a week

I actually do like traveling and walking when I'm in a better mood. I can people watch and pretend to be someone else. And also easier to forget your problems via ego destruction when you realize you're just one of a billion.

I might try that. I usually just do cardio.

When I did just strength training and no cardio in my 20s my body transformed
So you definitely don't have to do cardio to change body unless like really fat but it's good for health. This is separate.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't count "my job", which really technically isn't my job anyways. Its also only twice a week

What do you do all day the 5 days when you're not working?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well He has a type
Rosanne Barr

Funny an obese woman fat shaming another obese woman lol

Hahah I know, right. I LOL'd so hard.
I actually have real trouble believing that this guy would go for those women. He's not exactly Chad but definitely much better looking than them!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahah I know, right. I LOL'd so hard.
I actually have real trouble believing that this guy would go for those women. He's not exactly Chad but definitely much better looking than them!

I have a feeling he is conning them financially

There was this really cool documentary series think it was called 'married in 90 days'

It shows this one couple he was 25 and she was mid 40s but she was really aged and fat and he was okay looking--for his ethnicity I would say good looking.

It became apparent he wanted to be with her to 1. Become a USA citizen and 2. He mistakenly thought she had money

They got married but he never had sex with her (he blamed his Muslim religion) and he left her for an attractive older woman (compared to her she was attractive but not very) who was also rich.

He wanted a sugar momma

I felt No empathy for this woman as she went against her grown children over this guy (long story you would have to watch but one wound up arrested because of her husband)
But basically she chose the relationship with a con man who used her over her kids who loved her.

I never finished watching it but I think she got marriage annulled so not sure if he got to stay in USA or not.

Both were repugnant people to be honest.

cantara

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The above is not my experience.

I'm no Chad but I tried to go after girls who were two points below me (don't judge me guys, desperate times...).

I'm talking about the chubby Taiwanese 4/10 gook here. Rejected like kissing me would have made her throw up.

My experience is that they reject you anyway, because you're just not their type.

If they want you, they want you, and they'll be all over you like a magnet.

So the proposition that if a 8/10 Chad tries to hit on a 5/10 girl, she'll automatically fall head over heels for him is not realistic.

At least according to my experience.
I don't get you here. Elsewhere you state the opinion that the best or rather only option is to look for and find a looksmatches girl. Here you are saying that the league-aspect does not matter, i.e. one party being able to date up (even by 3 points!) will not do anything, if he is not her particular type. I tend to agree to that, but I'm asking then: why is it more likely to find a looksmatched girl if we go by Telogen Effluvium pure question if a girl happens to find you to be her type? Isn't that just as likely for an 8 as it is for a 5 or 2? Or will the 5 realize, well, that is, objectively, a good deal and take it, leaving aside the fact that it's pretty unlikely an 8 is not somebody's type at all. Plus, even I who I'm average and have a specific type, if I were to realize that an objective 8 were to hit on me, I'd open up to the idea for sure.