Once And For All; Can Dutasteride Make The Front Worse?

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if even dutasteride every day doesn't stabilise you. I would recommend you take it every day before you lose an unrecoverable amount of hair. Then if you're still losing add RU topically or CB if you're wealthy

stejames

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if even dutasteride every day doesn't stabilise you. I would recommend you take it every day before you lose an unrecoverable amount of hair. Then if you're still losing add RU topically or CB if you're wealthy
Im curious. because of half life why dont you think 2 week arent effective? plus the 5 fins?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my derm said not to take dutasteride/finasteride same day. Is that your experience?
Dutasteride has a half life of 5 weeks. It doesnt matter when you take which one on which day. Your derm is a retard and he doesnt know anything

Hehe thank you for this. I’m up for some gentle feminisation, I’d finally get the attention I crave at work. Do you feel that it is safer to use these or RU? Obviously no one knows the long term health risks of ru but these drugs seem potentially quite dangerous to use for hair loss...
I dont know man. Both RU, daro, bica and all other anti-androgens (that act on receptors) do the same thing. The reason RU is not dangerious is because it gets destroyed very fast when it goes into your body (serum half life 1 hour afaik), and has a half life of just 20 hours.
That doesnt apply to daro or bica though. They have much longer half lives.
Again, this is all experimental. I dont want to say anything because i simply dont know. If you dont care about anti-androgenic side effects then be free to take this stuff orally. But your dick is probably going to die

Hair-pun

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'll stick with RU for now- but thank you for this. I might well scale up to bica or daro when RU loses effect, whenever that may be!

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres so much bro-science and discussion about this whole androgen receptor topic, i wouldnt take these things at face value and i wouldnt share information like that as if its a fact.

If you are up for it and can find a source, minimum amounts of topical bicalutamide, or darolutamide

It’s simple biology. When you have top much of a substance, your body will create more receptors to make the most out of it. Same goes for dopamine and why people have to go bigger when their current activities doesn’t satisfy their need for dopamine. Hence the whole NoFap movement. Also bical is a tranny drug and has a better binding affinity than testosterone, stay away from that.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Dutasteride also made my hairline worse. So after like a year on dutasteride only I took finasteride with it. Then finasteride only for a while. Now I am back on dutasteride only, my hairline was pretty damn itchy and 'slowly' moving up (imo it wasn't so slowly). Now I am using RU with it and my hairline is way less itchy! This might be a winning combo! Sure there is still some inflammation on the hairline but its way less. Hopefully, slowly but surely, I am getting stable again. Have not been using RU for three months yet. Slowly I am moving to the 2 month mark.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cool.keep.us posted on the RU, I was considering that combo (all topical) but worried about the Ru upregulation. Too bad RU is hard to predict in terms of quality. I have 50 sealed grams of powder in the freezer from Kane (3 years) old.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride has done f*** all in my crown now that I'm almost 9 months into it. But it is regrowing more and more hair on my hairline.

But my main concern was the crown and it looks like it made it worse and now with Covid bullshit I'm having trouble source finasteride so I can take them together.

stejames

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride has done f*** all in my crown now that I'm almost 9 months into it. But it is regrowing more and more hair on my hairline.

But my main concern was the crown and it looks like it made it worse and now with Covid bullshit I'm having trouble source finasteride so I can take them together.
most people here say the opposite.

newdutuser10

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
most people here say the opposite.

That's the odd part. I wanted hair on my crown and yes my hairline was diffuse thin but with the right hair styling product it looks perfect. I'm f*****g pissed at what happening. Hopefully my crown is just shedding.

stejames

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the odd part. I wanted hair on my crown and yes my hairline was diffuse thin but with the right hair styling product it looks perfect. I'm f*****g pissed at what happening. Hopefully my crown is just shedding.
whats your dosage