On The Verge Of A Frenzy..............

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just imagine an ugly whale, mating with bald, short subhuman guy. How do you think their offspring are going to look like ? Yeah, women are shallow, but it's better this way. I don't wish for another human to suffer as we suffer everyday. I'm not a blue-pilled or cuck, i'm just accepting the truth, that i'm too inferior to have children.

Check her pics and how she looks XD

I know the guy who has the youtube channel xD

blackg

Reaction score
Just imagine an ugly whale, mating with bald, short subhuman guy. How do you think their offspring are going to look like ? Yeah, women are shallow, but it's better this way. I don't wish for another human to suffer as we suffer everyday. I'm not a blue-pilled or cuck, i'm just accepting the truth, that i'm too inferior to have children.
Okay then.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to run just be first game before its too late find a girl with low slay count ideally single digit
What's the point ? Even if by some miracle it worked out, my kids would suffer like me with my subhuman genetics. I think you should have kids because you don't have any problems except baldness, try finding a girl with no baldness in her family history and your kids would be fine.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the point ? Even if by some miracle it worked out, my kids would suffer like me with my subhuman genetics. I think you should have kids because you don't have any problems except baldness, try finding a girl with no baldness in her family history and your kids would be fine.
Wait till genetic modification becomes mainstream :D

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Check her pics and how she looks XD

I know the guy who has the youtube channel xD
Don't trick girls into thinking you're Chad, guys! It's mean, after all they just want to see the picture of the real you. They might even swipe right on the real you, but when you trick them into thinking you're someone else they will obviously hate you!
Pics.
VvIGWnF.jpg

Real life
kip4CHi.png

2O8vjfv.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't trick girls into thinking you're Chad, guys! It's mean, after all they just want to see the picture of the real you. They might even swipe right on the real you, but when you trick them into thinking you're someone else they will obviously hate you!
Pics.
View attachment 63043

Real life
View attachment 63044

View attachment 63045

LOLOL WOW is what people are doing? I thought they were like taking out an acne scar or using a more flattering lighting or filter.

How the f*** do they expect anyone not to walk away when they see them in person?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingat188

Reaction score
You wouldn't think that if you were an unattractive virgin.

Na trust me , before I lost my virginity I thought it was such a big deal. Now that I'm not a virgin , I question what all the hype is about sex and virginity in general . It's just like a modified form of masturbation I don't get why it's such a huge label in society to be a virgin. I'd be ok if I never have sex.

And also I'm on my way towards being very unattractive and ugly. Currently I'm average but hair is everything for me. I will be very very unattractive and I'm not delusional about that.