Ok then,i´ve joined the club

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
So i´ve gone to the pharmacy with my prescription to buy propecia and start the treatment.

Luckily i mentioned proscar to the employee (how do you call them in english?) and he said he could sell it to me without a prescription :D

I´ve bought 30 generic proscar pills for 29€uros (about 34 dollars) and he even gave me a little box that you can cut the pills for how many pieces you want and even has a deposit :D ...cut it in 4 pieces but will cut in 5 the next ones.

So i will start today a long but hopefully successefull journey with finastride,without side-effects and gaining density in my hair and stop the hairs i get in my hands everyday to fall out.

I have a question about fina...is it possible that the treatment helps growing more hair in a receeding temple?

Here´s my 1st post in here

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=17454&highlight=fabio

The pics aren´t available now because somehow i let my hotmail account die,but I will try and take pics of my hair in the next days

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
3 weeks since i started the treatment and didn´t had any side-effects whatsoever neither i had some shedding or positive side-effects.

But it´s too early to tell...maybe next year :D

Btw,today i got my 1st "compliment" that i´m going bald said by my cousin /o\

Britannia

Reaction score
What country are you from?

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I´m from Portugal.

I´m sorry for my bad english,i really need some english classes.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a little update in my treatment so far

Ok so it goes like this: I´ve added minoxidil two weeks ago to my regimen and at the same time i also added Nizoral shampoo 2x a week.
And so today i was ready to do the normal styling to my hair which i usually do everyday after shower and before i go to work,and i sometimes pass my hands through my hair in a back to the front way,to see how many hair fallout.

Today instead of the normal 20 hairs falling out and 10 more styiling my hair i only got about 3 hairs falling out when passing my hairs and just one while styiling the hair.

I also noticed yeasterday that my semen is wattery,which i´ve read it´s a common side-effect of finastride and i also noticed that in the last week my libido decrease but it´s nothing major.

Maybe it was only today that this happened but i will check again if the same thing happens again.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
Well afterall it was just my impression because today i noticed the normal hair count falling off (about 30)

Oh well let´s wait a few more months

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you know Nuno Bettencourt? He's an awesome guitarist.

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score
I´ve heard of him,but he hasn´t appeared for sometime so i can´t remember much about him.