obsessed much?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how often do you look at your hair and analyze it in the mirror? i think i probably analyze my hairline for an hour a day if not more, maybe 5 or 6 times for 5-10 minutes. i'm totally obsessed, soooo unhealthy haha. i'm making an effort to stop masturbating as often so i can have more actual sex with more women (masturbating 3 times a day leaves you feeling like a limp noodle by the end of the day) so i'm going to make an equal effort not to look at my hair anymore. maybe just briefly when i put my rogaine foam in and that be that.

anyone else going crazy like me? :freaked:

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually I've been doing so much better since starting treatments, I just take my pill, apply my foam, stick my cap on and get on with the day, half way through the day I usually take the cap off and run my fingers through my hair a few times whilst giving it some air then pop my cap back on. In the evening I do spend a little more time checking it out, knowing that I am on medication has stopped this from being so much of a grieving process.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i also look at it much less since i started treating it ,but it still is too much

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
During college days i usually sleep with a comb beside my mirror.First thing i do in morning was combing my hair in different styles and gazing my head from all angles.But now i generally sport shaved or buz cut.Pretty much off. :p

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bald is beautiful said:
During college days i usually sleep with a comb beside my mirror.First thing i do in morning was combing my hair in different styles and gazing my head from all angles.But now i generally sport shaved or buz cut.Pretty much off. :p

damn thas crazy, were u balding at this point?

i look once a day.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I look way too much. A lot of it is because I try to style my hair in a way that doesn't look totally lame.

I got tired of this today, so I just buzzed it down on a level 3, 2 on the sides.

Dumb doing the 2 on the sides though, because now I have this totally visible strip scar which is like 12 inches long along the back of my head.

Oh well, I won't give myself forehead wrinkles for the next little while, because it actually looks pretty good when it's buzzed.

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

Established Member
Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
damn thas crazy, were u balding at this point?

i look once a day.
once a day hmmm... Literally very hard for me.I am not on norwood thing,just thinning on the top.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
once every few weeks i'll do a deep analysis. otherwise its a glance before i apply anything after my shower

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm obsessed. I check my hair every day, and a few times I might take pictures just to see how bad it looks. I feel self concious under sunlight and nervous. I try to style my hair in ways to conceal hair loss but I still feel it is obvoius. I hate it when people look at the top of my head because I don't know if they are noticing.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been obsessed. Now I just do it every couple days when it's wet.
I also use my fingers as a comb to see how many come out and look to make sure all the roots are white.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes if the root is white it means it came out in the appropriate phase and it would of fallen out soon with or without your assistance.

wiwiw1212

Reaction score
Lorenzo_91 said:
Yes if the root is white it means it came out in the appropriate phase and it would of fallen out soon with or without your assistance.

What if there is no root?