Now I only shed 10-20 strands of hair a day Big difference

Ato9

Reaction score
No more itchy inflamed roots I only shed 10-20 strands of hair a day Big difference

Hi guys!
Just a quick summary of my hair loss journey so far....mine stared back in 2004 and kept on going for a while...saw few dermatologist with the same result all prescribing me aldactone/spironolactone which I took religiously but then all these meds do come with side affects...to cut the story short I stopped all meds and started eating what my body was lacking and packing on the vitamins which I needed the most Iron being first....did a lot of research of my own on DHT blockers and what to eat to block them naturally....I knew that something was not right inside my body and which was causing the total imbalance so I addressed that with my healthy eating(packed on omega3 and took vitamin D sups and multivitamins). I have always been a great believer in Indian hair massage technique so I came up with my own formula puting few essential oils together. It has worked wonders on my hair I no have inflamed itchy hair roots my hair feels strong enough that I can confidantly tie it with the hair band and don't have to worry about it being painful. I have been following the method of applying the essential oil formula for the past two year. That is my success story so far.

Stark678

Reaction score
Congrats on your hair growth success! I've heard of many success stories from the use of essential oils. It seems as if natural is the way to go. I've tried tons of medicated shampoos with zero luck. What essential oils have you been using?

Ladymuck

Reaction score
Well done on finding your own method. I also believe in the natural way. What were ur Dht Blockers? I need to look into this I've just got the iron up, I am trying to get more sleep in this year and eating better. I'm also stimulating the scalp as much as possible. Hope you carry on with you success

WorriedGirlEM

Reaction score
Congrats on your success! I would also be interested to hear what DHT blockers and essential oils you use. I've also noticed that since I've been taking multivitamins and a b-complex, that my hair loss has improved somewhat and I've had a bit of regrowth. I might need to step up my game and try some essential oils too. Have you had any experience with coconut oil? Everything I've read seems to imply that it's the best one, but then I've read that it's made some people's hair loss worse.