Not ALL girls care about hair

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been talking with an attractive girl for a while and she knows about my hair loss-because I told her. Here is her response:

"idc about your hair. that doesn't bother me considering I see nothing wrong with it. even if I did I wouldn't give a ****. I'd feel the same way if you didn't have hair"

I'm also 5'7" and she is 5'9".

Thoughts??

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
She is lying, a girl would rather have a guy with a nice head of hair than someone who is bald. She probably only said that because you put her in an awkward situation.

Also why the **** would you tell her about your hair loss? That is something I wouldn't bring up until I was seriously dating her, but even then I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing it up.

Also with the height thing I feel like it is hit or miss. I feel like having great facial aesthetics can make up for a lack of height (as long as you aren't like 5'5 or something). I'm on the shorter side (5'8) but with decent facial aesthetics and style (girls tell me I look like Conor Obesrt and a better looking Ben Gibbard). My last girlfriend was taller than me and I have slept with a few girls taller than me.

shookwun

Reaction score
She is lying, a girl would rather have a guy with a nice head of hair than someone who is bald. She probably only said that because you put her in an awkward situation.

Also why the **** would you tell her about your hair loss? That is something I wouldn't bring up until I was seriously dating her, but even then I wouldn't feel comfortable bringing it up.

Also with the height thing I feel like it is hit or miss. I feel like having great facial aesthetics can make up for a lack of height (as long as you aren't like 5'5 or something). I'm on the shorter side (5'8) but with decent facial aesthetics and style (girls tell me I look like Conor Obesrt and a better looking Ben Gibbard). My last girlfriend was taller than me and I have slept with a few girls taller than me.

Height, and muscles don't matter if she's attracted to your FACE. At the later point, it falls down to preference, but won't be the deciding factor. Girls like tall guys, girls like muscular guys but it's preference just like I like big tits. As long as she's attracted to your face, that's all that matters. My best buddy is 5'6, and chicks talk **** all the time saying he's to short, and they couldn't see themselves with him. YEAH RIGHT.

These are the same girls who had flings with him, and think he's cute.

I never believe a single thing a women says. I just pay attention to what they do.

All girls will talk **** to each other out of jelousy. he's to short, ugh he's to skinny! yet they are still slobbing on said mans knob.

RIGHT

Digidako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'7 and my GF is a dime.
Before I met her I never had issues slaying tail.
Its all preference. Some girls like short guys, some don't.

Again, Shookwun hit the nail in the head with comment.
A woman's actions speak 100x louder than any garbage that comes out of their mouth.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also slept with this girl like 20 times, so she may be developing feelings for me that go beyond physical attraction.... But the point is, some girls simply don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I am only 20 and she is 19!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with That. I have girls tell me that my face is a 10. However, I still want my hair and couldn't see myself without it

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have also slept with this girl like 20 times, so she may be developing feelings for me that go beyond physical attraction.... But the point is, some girls simply don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

PS: I am only 20 and she is 19!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with That. I have girls tell me that my face is a 10. However, I still want my hair and couldn't see myself without it

But in all seriousness, a bro helping another bro here: Don't let girls you're getting with/dating know about your hair loss. Nothing good can come of it and if anything it could make things weird/worse.

g.i joey

Reaction score
i agree with dave, i mentioned it once to my girl it was awkward af (she said "what hair loss, what are you even saying") and now im never bringing it up again, getting back on that there finasteride and forgetting about it. FUHDATBIH

i know she has to notice im thinned a bit in the front but wtv im just never bringing it up again

abcdefg

Reaction score
I cant believe different people would have different opinions on things. I dont believe it. That being said I could give half a crap what someone thinks about it. I like how I look with it so I want it. Period. I guess for me its more about what I think than what others do

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I'm sure there are secrets/problems the girl has but she isn't going to tell you (STDS).

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I'm sure there are secrets/problems the girl has but she isn't going to tell you (STDS).

I told her because I became depressed about it and she asked what was wrong, and comparing hair loss to STD's...... Come on now lol

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I told her because I became depressed about it and she asked what was wrong, and comparing hair loss to STD's...... Come on now lol

Your hair loss isn't even bad bruh and you're doing all you can (taken you finally got on Finasteride). Just live your life.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair loss isn't even bad bruh and you're doing all you can (taken you finally got on Finasteride). Just live your life.

I actually am not on finasteride! But I'll take that as a compliment! Thank you

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt say anything. Say things go wrong and shes bitter. She could tell other chicks or just people in general.

Ezraharsh

Reaction score
Odds are ppl with Hair loss will be able find someone that they're attracted to that doesn't care about hair.. I don't think she's lying lol

shookwun

Reaction score
Odds are ppl with Hair loss will be able find someone that they're attracted to that doesn't care about hair.. I don't think she's lying lol

But most men will never know because it will take endless amounts of approaches, and encounters to finally find someone.

Doesn't take away from the reality that you will never be a man women want to be with. What would that be? Someone who can go out, talk to a random girl and have her number within a few minutes.

Congratulations, swipe right thousands of times, and finally find someone to meet up with. In hand with approaching many women before finally finding a women that will submit to you. :laugh:

I couldn't bare living that life style. A man who constantly approaches, and gets rejected until finally weeding out a women who's making a compromise.

Perhaps my self-esteem, and ego is the result of many women giving me their numbers through online dating, and how easy it is for me to get numbers in real life. It would ruin me, to go from being a handsome muscular man to a nobody with a balding head, Going around chasing pussy like a dog getting rejected left, right, and center. All my accomplishments in life would mean NOTHING.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score

She has told me multiple times she doesn't care. She actually said, "if you go bald then I guess I'll be into bald guys"

- - - Updated - - -

But most men will never know because it will take endless amounts of approaches, and encounters to finally find someone.

Doesn't take away from the reality that you will never be a man women want to be with. What would that be? Someone who can go out, talk to a random girl and have her number within a few minutes.

Congratulations, swipe right thousands of times, and finally find someone to meet up with. In hand with approaching many women before finally finding a women that will submit to you. :laugh:

I couldn't bare living that life style. A man who constantly approaches, and gets rejected until finally weeding out a women who's making a compromise.

Perhaps my self-esteem, and ego is the result of many women giving me their numbers through online dating, and how easy it is for me to get numbers in real life. It would ruin me, to go from being a handsome muscular man to a nobody with a balding head, Going around chasing pussy like a dog getting rejected left, right, and center. All my accomplishments in life would mean NOTHING.

.....pretty harsh view point

shookwun

Reaction score
Just venting out my frustration with how I feel about hair loss. I'm happy for you none the less.

Good to see balding dudes making it out.

Albeit I don't consider a NW2-3 BALDING so to speak. at this point it's more or less us just struggling to accept our fate.

bald discrimination doesn't actually happen till NW4

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
She has told me multiple times she doesn't care. She actually said, "if you go bald then I guess I'll be into bald guys"

lol how is this positive? She's already into you and she is aware that leaving you because you're losing your hair will put her in a very bad place/position. They all say it, until they find the NW1 guy who will give them the time of day (more than casual sex that is), with possibly good social status and $$$/good job and lets them sit in their lap at the bar. At that moment, you my friend are history.

With time she'll keep thinking about the hair loss and she'll re evaluate her options. Mark my words...